Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I thought the gloss was a bit overstated as well, but considering the contexts it represents, it actually fits very well. The best part is the base IMO, so much improvement there.

From the vid though the skin tone looks a tad too dark. Would love to see some better pics once you receive it.

Absolutely..the first pieces I had repainted I always thought the same thing lol…its just the lighting that much I am certain..hopefully tomorrow I'll grab her

It's funny you mentioned that, I re-watched the video and it didn't bother me nearly as much the second time. That being said, I don't mean that it doesn't look good, just that my personal preference would be a non-glossy finish.
Totally knew what u meant the first time :hi5:

How much do you have to pay for that repaint?

If I'm remembering correctly it was $300ish

A few pics of the lara repaint..first two have some lighting on them to show the closest thing to what the skin color is as its in some pics it appears darker than it really is..really happy with how it came out.. 20141124_220633.jpg20141124_220605.jpg
1507330_485999981542363_3531003205743311377_o.jpg

1424389_486000498208978_3930992046968895553_n.jpg

10354670_485999784875716_1390317528304223720_n.jpg

Just a heads-up for any of you who ordered from eyeonasia.com...

------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting us.

I have been in contact with our suppliers about this and they have got back to us this morning.

Unfortunately they have not received their stock from the manufacturer and are not going to be able to fulfil our stock.

We are going to have to refund your order, I am very sorry about letting your down with this.

-------------------------------------------------------

Great.

A few pics of the lara repaint..first two have some lighting on them to show the closest thing to what the skin color is as its in some pics it appears darker than it really is..really happy with how it came out..

Nice repaint and wetlook effects. The base shows real improvements. Good idea for the shotgun. Its position hides her hand quite well.

However, any reason why he didn't put back the blood stain above her left hip?

On my side I still prefer her with her shotgun. I guess, because that doesn't break the "statue's vertical flow/stance".

That's a good deal...normally that's what I would need to pull the trigger but having 4 items at the SS docs with an XM Magneto on the way leaves me thin right now

I'd want the EX version though :< Really like the shotgun.

was curious so I ebayed it, surprised to see only 1 EX for sale at $405 OBO from Canada- really not a very big mark up especially considering its the only one on the bay.

It did just come out

just meant its not a big mark up if he was interested in buying it, plus he could probably knock them down a bit if he made an offer on it. Still I'm kinda surprised to only see the one, maybe cuz its a decently low ES and lots of people are keeping it? ...or maybe GH has less flippers than SS ...hmmm I wonder, oh well :wave

Back