Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys :rock

Love the salvage crate idea, and a great touch adding the lights to give it that glow. Did you make the axe yourself? Also, nice job on the handgun Slinch. Cool to see some of the custom stuff finally. Gonna try to get the bow done soon, just got to find the time... gotta make Bruce Lee his mirrors too :gah

GH will def make a new one, and I'm gonna cry because space is really starting to disappear lol

thanks guys :rock

Love the salvage crate idea, and a great touch adding the lights to give it that glow. Did you make the axe yourself? Also, nice job on the handgun Slinch. Cool to see some of the custom stuff finally. Gonna try to get the bow done soon, just got to find the time... gotta make Bruce Lee his mirrors too :gah

GH will def make a new one, and I'm gonna cry because space is really starting to disappear lol

:lol and you got quite the PO list don't cha? :lol

:lol and you got quite the PO list don't cha? :lol

lol, when you have huge blanks spots for a couple monster sculpts its too tempting to shoot for another and trust it'll all work out when they get here :lol Found a couple good deals also that I wasn't planning on, but you'd be proud :naughty

Right now I've got Bruce Lee in Death Dealer's spot... battle of the century coming up haha

lol, when you have huge blanks spots for a couple monster sculpts its too tempting to shoot for another and trust it'll all work out when they get here :lol Found a couple good deals also that I wasn't planning on, but you'd be proud :naughty

Right now I've got Bruce Lee in Death Dealer's spot... battle of the century coming up haha

You-Had-My-Curiosity.jpg

I recycled everything, and starting from scratch and selective.

Guardian Lara is on my list and if RotTR is stellar, I'm snagging those as well.

:lol take pics brother, I am intrigued as efffff!! :rock

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I was perusing for some art and ran across this print by Artgerm!

I saw this the art print and thought I'd share with all the fellow members that might wanna grab one to set up a display. You can order from small (8x10) to poster size. I personally like ArtGerm's art and seems to match the statue beautifully. (although the bandage is on the opposite arm...)

Survivor Art Print by Artgerm

Thanks all! :hi5:
- Always nice to get positive feedback on your setup, especially when you put time and effort in to getting it how you pictured it in your head.

DaBears: I looked at that as a backdrop for my Survivor Lara display, but it was too small for what I wanted.
- As a standalone print and on a wall behind, or in close proximity that would look more then great.

But In a cabinet? I didn't see it having the same effect. I still have my eyes on the Rug though, which I could put in front of my cabinet :monkey3

Hey with how it looks, I'd gladly of taken longer. That crate looks spot on! :rock

Thanks friend!
Yeah the crate brings the whole thing to life :yess:

:lol That is one dilemma, watch; someone is gonna have a Snow Day available for you and you will be completely out of space! :horror :lol

*ahem!*

I have finally got her :wink1: :thud: :horror :)rotfl)
- Yep, Snow Day Lara is on her way as I type - I'm so happy lol! :blissy

Still wish I could get a Guardian of Light for a solid price. :thud:

Ah man, given that you have restarted your collection - what a opening piece to procure!
- Gaming Heads and big bad toy store still have her to buy @ $339.99 (Non-EX). I went in for the EX because of reasons :lecture

Go on, you know you want to! :gollum:

Though, I do hope you are right, Lara is kickass and she needs all the statues that can be made!

Well, Gaming heads are already posting RotTR news updates, so I really do believe we will get one! :panic: :yess: :panic:

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I was perusing for some art and ran across this print by Artgerm!

I saw this the art print and thought I'd share with all the fellow members that might wanna grab one to set up a display. You can order from small (8x10) to poster size. I personally like ArtGerm's art and seems to match the statue beautifully. (although the bandage is on the opposite arm...)

Survivor Art Print by Artgerm
Awesome! I appreciate the info brother, this looks sexy! Shame it isn't a bit bigger, but I still may go for it! :hi5: :duff

Thanks friend!
Yeah the crate brings the whole thing to life :yess:

*ahem!*

I have finally got her :wink1: :thud: :horror :)rotfl)
- Yep, Snow Day Lara is on her way as I type - I'm so happy lol! :blissy

Ah man, given that you have restarted your collection - what a opening piece to procure!
- Gaming Heads and big bad toy store still have her to buy @ $339.99 (Non-EX). I went in for the EX because of reasons :lecture

Go on, you know you want to! :gollum:

Well, Gaming heads are already posting RotTR news updates, so I really do believe we will get one! :panic: :yess: :panic:

It sure does, brother! :clap

:horror:horror:horror w;lhaso;dfh apsdofj qopughq fjgh;asdf

No way!!!! So you finally got her......I'm jealous. :lol

That's awesome, you gotta throw up some pics because, man, it is awesome! Congrats on the grab!

It should be, though I think it will be a bit too out of place, but she's sexy enough to own her spotlight! :rock

Ay-yi-yiiiii! Looks like another sexy Lara come home! :naughty :lol

Awesome! I appreciate the info brother, this looks sexy! Shame it isn't a bit bigger, but I still may go for it! :hi5: :duff

It sure does, brother! :clap

:horror:horror:horror w;lhaso;dfh apsdofj qopughq fjgh;asdf

No way!!!! So you finally got her......I'm jealous. :lol

That's awesome, you gotta throw up some pics because, man, it is awesome! Congrats on the grab!

It should be, though I think it will be a bit too out of place, but she's sexy enough to own her spotlight! :rock

Ay-yi-yiiiii! Looks like another sexy Lara come home! :naughty :lol

That print is lovely. As I say, still have my eye on the rug and maybe a pillow lol :monkey3

Ahh man I was so thrilled when a fellow SS Freak and I were able to finalise a deal. :thud: :rock
It took awhile to sink in heh.

Will definitely be taking some photos when she arrives. I do need to try and find or make a backdrop for her shelf - Underworld related, but I may just choose a frozen landscape of sorts. Still looking into that one!

Man I wouldn't worry too much about being out of place. The pose is outstanding and would be perfect on her own or part of a TR set up - As you say she's sexeh' enough to merit her own spot. Honestly, I can't wait to get it - I just have a feeling the piece will blow us a way when in-hand.

Thanks again buddy! :hi5: :duff

You-Had-My-Curiosity.jpg

I recycled everything, and starting from scratch and selective.

Guardian Lara is on my list and if RotTR is stellar, I'm snagging those as well.

:lol take pics brother, I am intrigued as efffff!! :rock

lol, just couldn't say no to these two, cancelled my Goodsmile TMNT and JSC Vampi preorders for em. Started reading the comics recently as well, fell in love with Liberty Meadows. Posted a couple pics over here- https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ns/38530-whats-purchase-1692.html#post7815519

Ouch man, starting over sounds like a lot of work! I'm generally only collecting niche stuff and trying, TRYING lol to only buy one statue per character. We'll see what happens when rotTR and the new Red Sonja come out :lol but yeah in my short collecting career, space is already biting me on the rear.

Space: It's the curse of all collectors :lol
- I'm slightly panicking about next year as I think I could be moving into that stage were you have to move stuff on and I'm not ready to let go of any for my pieces. :panic:

Lol, yeah Im at the cannabilistic stage where Im looking hungrily at my sofa thinking man I could so put a cabinet there, I dont need to sit haha

That print is lovely. As I say, still have my eye on the rug and maybe a pillow lol :monkey3

Ahh man I was so thrilled when a fellow SS Freak and I were able to finalise a deal. :thud: :rock
It took awhile to sink in heh.

Will definitely be taking some photos when she arrives. I do need to try and find or make a backdrop for her shelf - Underworld related, but I may just choose a frozen landscape of sorts. Still looking into that one!

Man I wouldn't worry too much about being out of place. The pose is outstanding and would be perfect on her own or part of a TR set up - As you say she's sexeh' enough to merit her own spot. Honestly, I can't wait to get it - I just have a feeling the piece will blow us a way when in-hand.

Thanks again buddy! :hi5: :duff
:lol:rotfl:lol

That is definitely random, though I got a piece a while back from Belgium, that was a shocker :lol
But hey, at least you got the pretty mama! :rock

Do it!!! Do the frozen landscape, if I had her, I'd defiitely would incorporate her in my holiday stuff! :lol
Though I don't know how my Catholic family will feel about a sexy tomb raider treasure hunter next to baby Jesus and the the 3 Kings ;-;

Yeah you got that right, either way I may grab a few other things so I don't mind. Plus if I go with Arkham DC pieces, it'll line up with some other gaming ones. Or maybe next to Blitzway's Monroe. :naughty

lol, just couldn't say no to these two, cancelled my Goodsmile TMNT and JSC Vampi preorders for em. Started reading the comics recently as well, fell in love with Liberty Meadows. Posted a couple pics over here- https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ns/38530-whats-purchase-1692.html#post7815519

Ouch man, starting over sounds like a lot of work! I'm generally only collecting niche stuff and trying, TRYING lol to only buy one statue per character. We'll see what happens when rotTR and the new Red Sonja come out :lol but yeah in my short collecting career, space is already biting me on the rear.
I canceled them too, only cause they were too small, and I'm all about the big game :lol

Never read or heard about them, but I'll give em a go, those pieces are pretty sexy, especially the first. I love a sexy women and a good dress. :drool

Yeah I tried too. It just got out of hand, and I wanted to complete one line and be done. I got rid of all SS stuff cause man, it will just hike in retail pricing. So I started collecting the X-Men line. But then I see things like Vampi, Lady Death, and Red Sonja and I just got to get em back :lol

It is tough, but that's the game! :panic:

Space: It's the curse of all collectors :lol
- I'm slightly panicking about next year as I think I could be moving into that stage were you have to move stuff on and I'm not ready to let go of any for my pieces. :panic:
Don't worry, if Snow Day needs a place, you have my address :wink1: :lol
Lol, yeah Im at the cannabilistic stage where Im looking hungrily at my sofa thinking man I could so put a cabinet there, I dont need to sit haha

Yeah who needs a couch? Besides, people will hang out at their place cause they'll be all like, "Samurai doesn't have a couch...how else can we see the game?" :lol

And then they won't touch your statues like Oompah Loompahs! :thwak

Lol, couches, beds... friends... So overated :lol I envy you, dont think I have it in me to sell anything. Keep thinking Ive got everything I want and then bam!

I really need to start concentrating on display cases

Space: It's the curse of all collectors [emoji38]
- I'm slightly panicking about next year as I think I could be moving into that stage were you have to move stuff on and I'm not ready to let go of any for my pieces. [emoji14]anic:
I actually got tired of all readjusting so I went full in and bought all my shelving and arranged the room just the way I want it even though I don't have all the characters I want. So I got gaps just waiting to be filled with my ideal version of a particular character. Kinda fun. Also it keeps me in check cuz now I know my max capacity. If get tempted I just look around and realize I really don't have a Spot for that

:lol:rotfl:lol

That is definitely random, though I got a piece a while back from Belgium, that was a shocker :lol
But hey, at least you got the pretty mama! :rock

Do it!!! Do the frozen landscape, if I had her, I'd defiitely would incorporate her in my holiday stuff! :lol
Though I don't know how my Catholic family will feel about a sexy tomb raider treasure hunter next to baby Jesus and the the 3 Kings ;-;

Yeah you got that right, either way I may grab a few other things so I don't mind. Plus if I go with Arkham DC pieces, it'll line up with some other gaming ones. Or maybe next to Blitzway's Monroe. :naughty

Don't worry, if Snow Day needs a place, you have my address :wink1: :lol

:thwak
Snow Day Lara is staying! :lol

Hah, I'm not complaining though as EU to EU transfers do not incur import taxes which means neither side has to worry about declaring a lower value and the issues that can cause. :yess:

I'm already on the case regarding the landscape. That said it took me a while before I settled on my Survivor backdrop, so it could be some time before I commit to a print :slap :monkey3

Nah you're Catholic family will love it, you can simply say she's on the scene to reclaim the stolen grail from the Mala del Brenta :lecture
- Now shut up and admire her, ADMIRE HERRRR! :rotfl

Blitzway's Monroe is very kool. I was tempted to pull the trigger on that piece myself! :hi5:

I actually got tired of all readjusting so I went full in and bought all my shelving and arranged the room just the way I want it even though I don't have all the characters I want. So I got gaps just waiting to be filled with my ideal version of a particular character. Kinda fun. Also it keeps me in check cuz now I know my max capacity. If get tempted I just look around and realize I really don't have a Spot for that

Yeah I don't like clutter so I'm trying to utilise the space I have available and not end up like:

da963bf116ad1110af38b212aa21165e.jpg

I still have one or two spots in the room where I could fit in a narrow cabinet for some 1/6 scale collectables and what not, but 1/4 scale could now prove to be an issue.

is the ex version of this worth getting over the regular if regular is like say $40 cheaper?

Back