Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusive arrived yesterday and it looks as good as the regular. :yess: Although it looks good both ways, I think it looks better with the bow but because it's an exclusive I feel the necessity to display it with the shotgun. :lol

More of my EX #9.
15532951487_cc78850b67_c.jpg

Don't assume a 5 years old camphone have good colors. Her skin tone doesn't even match. Her eyes look perfectly fine, and even not as bloodshot as others.

Don't assume a 5 years old camphone have good colors. Her skin tone doesn't even match. Her eyes look perfectly fine, and even not as bloodshot as others.

the pics, actually most pics that've been posted recently actually make it look really good…but those eyes are pink no doubt about it…every pic I've seen has had pink eyes, mine in person has pink eyes…its confirmed lol

Nice pics guys!

So Im returning mine wanting a full refund after finding damage from the hair sculpt on the top of her head. They want me to cover the costs of shipping and it turned out to be $71.85 through ups. Ive contacted them to dispute this, I think they should be footing the shipping bill since the item had arrived to me damaged. I dont know any other company that doesnt offer to foot the bill when one of their items arrives to their customers damaged. Ive always gotten a pre paid shipping label or a full refund including shipping on a broken item. I think this will be my first and last time buying from Gaming Heads, unfortunately, if they dont take care of that $72 shipping fee.

Nice pics guys!

So Im returning mine wanting a full refund after finding damage from the hair sculpt on the top of her head. They want me to cover the costs of shipping and it turned out to be $71.85 through ups. Ive contacted them to dispute this, I think they should be footing the shipping bill since the item had arrived to me damaged. I dont know any other company that doesnt offer to foot the bill when one of their items arrives to their customers damaged. Ive always gotten a pre paid shipping label or a full refund including shipping on a broken item. I think this will be my first and last time buying from Gaming Heads, unfortunately, if they dont take care of that $72 shipping fee.

argue a little more…u should've said u won't ship it back and you'll dispute the charges if they don't give u the prepaid label..just complain some more ul get it!

Im trying to get a proper contact #. So far the # they have listed in their email goes straight to voice message. I knew I shouldnt have dealt with a smaller company. :slap :monkey4

Im trying to get a proper contact #. So far the # they have listed in their email goes straight to voice message. I knew I shouldnt have dealt with a smaller company. :slap :monkey4

Just email them..to my knowledge they don't have a contact number like that…plus its Sat. I will say in my experience they've been pretty good with responding.

So now theyre telling me theyre not going to reimburse me for shipping and that they dont have a phone # for me to call. GamingHeads are a bunch of ******king a**holes. I love being screwed. :monkey4 If you plan on buying from GamingHeads and you receive a damaged item in the mail and want your money back. Be prepared to eat the shipping costs.

So now theyre telling me theyre not going to reimburse me for shipping and that they dont have a phone # for me to call. GamingHeads are a bunch of ******king a**holes. I love being screwed. :monkey4 If you plan on buying from GamingHeads and you receive a damaged item in the mail and want your money back. Be prepared to eat the shipping costs.

Can you at least get a replacement? Would think they would fit the bill for that... A full return is more of a change of mind on the part of the owner, I could see some companies, especially smaller ones, having different policies on that. Sux.

That's in no way acceptable. I would contact my credit card company and dispute it. Same question, if you want a replacement, do they cover the return shipping in that case?

Back