Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
↑ Same. The first one definitely looks much better.

On a side note, as I'm new here, is there a thread with retailer info anywhere? Since I live in EU, importing these things is pretty expensive. I'm looking at a total of 400 EUR (around $550) for this one including shipping and tax. I did also put in a preorder on a Belgian website, that one comes to 250 EUR, which is significantly less. But I'm not sure how reliable ti is that they'll actually receive them.

not always so but usually they are :) we also buy a membership because in the end, we get it back in plus in discounts :)

Yeah if you are picking up a few items the membership deal works out pretty good.

I didn't go for the membership as I was positive that this will be the only thing I buy, since I collect so many other things I never wanted to go down the statues/figures route as well. But I have to say, it's not looking good, I already picked up a few other pieces :D I'll contact them to see if I can still buy the membership and have them apply it to this preorder.

Just seen collectiblesdirect.co.uk now have this up for PO..... £180 vs £230 + customs fees just to get the EX.... Not sure I'm that arsed about the EX

Just seen collectiblesdirect.co.uk now have this up for PO..... £180 vs £230 + customs fees just to get the EX.... Not sure I'm that arsed about the EX

Gaming Heads has a distribution center in Europe so you don't pay import fees on the exclusive :) also the shipping isn't that much usually :)

A little off-topic but isGaming Heads and First 4 Figures part of the same company or are they collaborating? Seeing as there are several similarities between the two.. website layout, production times, shipping costs, distribution centres etc.

$40 to my UK address according to the order quote.
$60 to us which I don't really consider much. Keeping in mind though that this isn't such a big company like SSC and prolly doesn't get a hefty discount on shipping. What also helps is if we ever get problems with a statue, they go out of their way to make it right. Really pleasant to work with :)

A little off-topic but isGaming Heads and First 4 Figures part of the same company or are they collaborating? Seeing as there are several similarities between the two.. website layout, production times, shipping costs, distribution centres etc.
There were talks of a merger a few years back but that never gotten through... Which is a shame really :) but they're practically the same company or at least really close. They still have separate customer service desks and all but the inner workings are practically the same.

$60 to us which I don't really consider much. Keeping in mind though that this isn't such a big company like SSC and prolly doesn't get a hefty discount on shipping. What also helps is if we ever get problems with a statue, they go out of their way to make it right. Really pleasant to work with :)

There were talks of a merger a few years back but that never gotten through... Which is a shame really :) but they're practically the same company or at least really close. They still have separate customer service desks and all but the inner workings are practically the same.

They need to merge! :)

Definitive edition Lara vs previous gen Lara:

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge-1.gif

tumblr_mzddxlmEy81qi0854o4_500.gif

PS4
tumblr_mzddxlmEy81qi0854o2_500.gif

I just found out about this statue the other day and I'm glad that the $30 off coupon code for the EX was still working. This statue looks great!

Awesome Statue. Ordered and I think this Lara is the most "sexualized", as they say, simply because this is the most attractive Lara Croft ever.

Back