Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ascension has the Blades of Chaos. God of War III has the Blades of Exile. For some reason, this piece has the Blades of Exile and Ascension/GoW1 Kratos features (no abdomen scar, no golden fleece, along with looking a little younger). Not sure why, I think pturtle or someone else emailed them about this. It's strange...

Ascension has the Blades of Chaos. God of War III has the Blades of Exile. For some reason, this piece has the Blades of Exile and Ascension/GoW1 Kratos features (no abdomen scar, no golden fleece, along with looking a little younger). Not sure why, I think pturtle or someone else emailed them about this. It's strange...

Oh ok! So they have used the wrong blades, how on earth did they **** that up. if this is taken from the game? I really wonder :slap

I saw 2 unboxings and they both look exactly like mine. Check em out and give opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9blV7I8QRk

He's not spot on...but he looks pretty cool. I dig the pose...just wish the tats were a bit redder, the body had some shadowing, and his face didn't look too soft and gentle.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh ok! So they have used the wrong blades, how on earth did they **** that up. if this is taken from the game? I really wonder :slap

I saw 2 unboxings and they both look exactly like mine. Check em out and give opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9blV7I8QRk
If it is taken from the game, that's what I don't get...it's strange.

The video makes the paint seem a bit better, not great, but passable.

If it is taken from the game, that's what I don't get...it's strange.

The video makes the paint seem a bit better, not great, but passable.

Yeah it's not all that bad. But when you compare it to Sideshows God Of War and this new Throne piece. It's definitely lacking presence. It's actually my least favourite piece on display. I also think displaying him from the side is better. Less focus on his face and more on the pose and blades.

I actually despise the Sideshow statue. His face is atrocious. The paint is too glossy. His body looks so puffy. He's ripped yes but Kratos has always had more of an athletic build he wasn't like the Hulk. He still has long athletlic legs and arms and that statue made him look like a Marvel character. I know GoW3 kind of roided him out but he wasn't never as swol as that statue

got kratos lunging reg, $275 shipped

great statue, fits in with mk until my custom kratos comes

Cool collection!

8ea9048cf8aecd37cb56c45e131e2d11.jpg

c65ed20165aae6314393413c09dbed10.jpg

24fd7a3ba35ea1fbe6c32b25de2a3942.jpg

My current kratos statue as I wait for throne statue. Replaying gow3 on ps4 as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I cancelled my pre-order because Kratos should be more grey than white. I was able to dismiss the boring base but add on the bad paint job, it was an easy decision.

So I bought this just recently from an other collector in canada. EX for basically 230 USD shipped
If anyone still want this piece the reg is on sale, $230 at the Bigbadtoystore.

Anyways, here are some pics, and a quick review I made.

Review:

Pictures (there is more pictures at the end of the review video)

8c66b56ab49da3573b733f9ef50d0d69.jpg

5dfbd38ba00aa76cb7aa36fd8e85188a.jpg

880b0c37080d0ef3f47113275fc9800e.jpg

f0ce5328c06385a584e397ea128237f8.jpg

e5da8622fe26dc6901f58fafe6842981.jpg

e34f122efb4a5582c110cdb552ce1d87.jpg

9dee23d0f52b470c15d4dffd62bf95ff.jpg

If anyone’s interested in the exclusive I’m selling mines will look at offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back