Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confession time, I've never played God of War. This statue looks absolutely amazing though, so big congrats to those of you who are picking this up. The pose is so dynamic and the light up feature looks brilliant. Gaming Heads are on such a roll with their new releases.

the web says in the description that are the "swords of chaos" mmm that´s is wrong,are the swords of exile from GOW3 and if kratos have those swords must to have the scar in his stomach

God_of_War_III_El_Inframundo.jpg

Yeah the whole blades mixup is a bit baffling. Interesting that the description says is it is the first piece in the God of War Collection... I wonder what else they have in mind. Also, the Playstation All Stars Collection is up to two now (Jak and Ratchet). I wonder if Kratos will make an appearance in that collection.

Actually, Nathan Drake in the PSAS Collection... that I'd be interested in..

Be the sculpture is very beautiful nothing to say, leaves me a little puzzled pose, seems to stumble on the rocks I see him trope tilted forward, the red tattoo looks too sharp, the base is very small and the entire statue holding their own weight on one leg .... will hold up over time? The color of the base of the rock I find it a bit flat without any nuance, I was honestly a little disappointed though complex in the figure is not bad, a good compromise for those who are not able to get the Sideshow maquette, I must say that the latter, in my opinion wins 10 to 5 .... personal opinion of course, I have one of Sideshow and I honestly do not know if I should even get this on a larger scale, the concerns cited above me are holding the same pre-order

horizontal_02.jpg

Nice action pose, cool light up feature, & it looks like a quality product, buuuuut .....

I don't know how long the statue will survive the pose.

vertical_25.jpg

& it looks cool looking at it as a whole in moody lighting, but when focusing on the face, that's not really Kratos to me.

vertical_22.jpg

But would I buy it? It still looks pretty cool. Something to maybe think about I guess.

horizontal_02.jpg

Nice action pose, cool light up feature, & it looks like a quality product, buuuuut .....

I don't know how long the statue will survive the pose.

vertical_25.jpg

& it looks cool looking at it as a whole in moody lighting, but when focusing on the face, that's not really Kratos to me.

vertical_22.jpg

But would I buy it? It still looks pretty cool. Something to maybe think about I guess.

Nice spot!

Im going to send GH another email regarding the base.

As for the head sculpt, it looks perfect to me, like mix between his in game and cutscene model.

This statue will be no different than the Hulk Comiquette dynamic pose or the Hard Hero DD handstand pose. These statues are usually constructed with weight and balance issues in mind. Khurram does some awesome work. I have the utmost confidence this will be stable and last decades if not longer. I'd be more worried about the paint fading than the statue's stability.

Is it me, or is Kratos's tatoos too dark?
I think the lips are a bit on the bright side as well.
As for the head sculpt, it looks perfect to me, like mix between his in game and cutscene model.
I think overall, I've gotten fairly picky with head sculpts. In the past I think I was more impressed, & more lenient when it came to how much of the character it captured, but I think I'm harder to please in that area now.

Also, peeps see things differently, like how me & you disagree on which 1/6 Nathan Drake sculpt is better.

We're all here to discuss such things, so it's cool.

I think it's safe to say no one will ever truly agree on the SSC Drake Head sculpt; either some will say it sucks but will do, some will be haunted by it and so on :lol

That said, even though there are somw flaws with Kratos, it's a prototype so it'll probably be better as time goes.

Last edited:
Back