Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just commented on their FB page all the faults which I have this statue, we do respond and if they are available to hear the advice to improve sculpture

You all can comment and attempt to offer correction...etc, etc. etc to Gaming Heads if it makes you feel better.

Me!!! I don't feel they have to do a damn thing to make it a must purchase. This has jumped to the top of my most wanted collectibles only following a hopeful G1 Highly detailed Transformer's 1:21 license statues. I can't wait for this. Tattoo may look dark, but for me its fine. Don't give a crap about the fleece. Scar in the stomach is unnecessary to me. And a skull or dead body on the base is overkill and doesn't fit if there is no blood on his body or feet.

I don’t think this statue needs the fleece or scar because this is supposed to be GOW1 Kratos. The only thing that needs to be fixed which I don’t really mind is the tattoo which looks pretty good the way it is.

Just ordered the exclusive, I got the life size bust on pre-order as well. This looks great! It GH & SS swapped blades out, I would be a-ok with tht, cause SS put the wrong blades on theirs as well, I mean they didn't but they did lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I don’t think this statue needs the fleece or scar because this is supposed to be GOW1 Kratos. The only thing that needs to be fixed which I don’t really mind is the tattoo which looks pretty good the way it is.
If he has the Blades of Exile, not Chaos, then it isn't really GoW 1 Kratos :lol

If he has the Blades of Exile, not Chaos, then it isn't really GoW 1 Kratos :lol

Ugh, I’ve been getting mixed up with all the blades versions and when Kratos used them, on their site, GamingHeads has it listed as both for some reason. In the beginning they call it the sword of exile, then later on down the description they call it the blades of chaos. Hopefully they fix that.

Is that so? Maybe they'll change the actual prototype then. I wonder if we may get Kratos statues based on the later games.

I'm just wondering what he'll use for God of War IV :lol we have chaos, to represent Ares servitude, Athena, for becoming a God, and Exile for the betrayal...then what's left? Blades of Forgotten? Death?

Redemption possibly, by the end of GOW3 he seemed to see the error of his ways, but I can also see death as well.

Last edited:
- Thank you for your message. Before we launch the products to the public, we must make some samples to get the licensor's approval. Therefore, don't worry about the sustainability. The new Kratos is able to survive this pose.

Best regards,
Airy Lam
Customer Service
GamingHeads.com

On Jun 20, 2014, at 7:03 AM, Gaming Heads Customer Service wrote:

- Thank you for your message. Our 1/4 Kratos statue is not with mixed media. The statue is made of complete polystone.

Also, thank you for your suggestion of adding real fabric. We will pass your idea to our Creative Director :)

Best regards,
Airy Lam
Customer Service
GamingHeads.com

GH responded to both questions, regarding mixed media and the pose. I recommend someone else send them an email about the tattoo and the blades, I don't really want to pester them with any more questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Thank you for your message. Before we launch the products to the public, we must make some samples to get the licensor's approval. Therefore, don't worry about the sustainability. The new Kratos is able to survive this pose.

Best regards,
Airy Lam
Customer Service
GamingHeads.com

On Jun 20, 2014, at 7:03 AM, Gaming Heads Customer Service wrote:

- Thank you for your message. Our 1/4 Kratos statue is not with mixed media. The statue is made of complete polystone.

Also, thank you for your suggestion of adding real fabric. We will pass your idea to our Creative Director :)

Best regards,
Airy Lam
Customer Service
GamingHeads.com

GH responded to both questions, regarding mixed media and the pose. I recommend someone else send them an email about the tattoo and the blades, I don't really want to pester them with any more questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we hope you take seriously the advice of the public, otherwise it would not make sense!

Yeah, that's kinda weird isn't it?

Usually you get discounts from retailers as well but this one seems to be the same price from them as it is direct from Gaming Heads ($329).

Something just looks way off with this. The pictures do not seem to be the best that can be taken of this piece. Maybe it will look cooler in person. The life size head bust on the other hand looks flawless.

Back