Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking statue.

Would still be interested in a good Shepard ...or Liara

I only have have Jax and Daxter which is much more cartoony so not a great way to judge a more detail oriented statue like Garrus. however Gaming Heads I believe is an offshoot of F4F so you can expect the same quality and I haven't heard any complaints.

I have their Jak & Daxter statue as well, and I absolutely love it. Even though it's definitely in a more animated style than Garrus, it gives me faith that he'll come out looking great also. Gosh, I'm so excited about this line I can't even describe! Here's a pic of my Jak and Daxter if anyone hasn't seen it before.

I have their Jak & Daxter statue as well, and I absolutely love it. Even though it's definitely in a more animated style than Garrus, it gives me faith that he'll come out looking great also. Gosh, I'm so excited about this line I can't even describe! Here's a pic of my Jak and Daxter if anyone hasn't seen it before.

Love that base.

Awesome that someone else is giving this line the time and effort to put out something solid ( cos SS didn't, with the unappealing pose, mediocre face sculpt and shoddy base for shepard). I haven't personally bought anything from GH, but general consensus seems to be positive. *So this statue has my attention*. the ES for Garrus is pretty decent. Do you think it will sellout before in-hand pics?

Awesome that someone else is giving this line the time and effort to put out something solid ( cos SS didn't, with the unappealing pose, mediocre face sculpt and shoddy base for shepard). I haven't personally bought anything from GH, but general consensus seems to be positive. *So this statue has my attention*. the ES for Garrus is pretty decent. Do you think it will sellout before in-hand pics?

I would personally say no because GH is still an unknown quantity unlike SSC, PopCultureShock etc... The EX might go but I think if your good with a reg, it should still be around.

It's hard to say. Their Lara Croft statue is about to start shipping, and the regular has been sold out on the website for a while and the ES is 1000. While the exclusive is still in stock and the ES is 500. That probably means that more people ordered it locally than buying direct. Or maybe they wanted to save $20 by getting the reg. I think most of their statues are still available on release, but some not for long. I know the Jak & Daxter regular sold out pretty quick once in-hand pics came out and now it's very hard to find. Same with the Dragonborn exclusive. I feel like it would probably be safe to wait until pics if you aren't fussed between the regular and the exclusive. Though you never know, since the release date is pretty far away.

Edit: I didn't read Snad's post before I hit reply, but he summed it up pretty nicely. You planning to get one of these Snad?

I've got both the Jak and Daxter release as well as the Dragonborn release. Both are fantastic. I put in an order on the EX for this one immediately

It's hard to say. Their Lara Croft statue is about to start shipping, and the regular has been sold out on the website for a while and the ES is 1000. While the exclusive is still in stock and the ES is 500. That probably means that more people ordered it locally than buying direct. Or maybe they wanted to save $20 by getting the reg. I think most of their statues are still available on release, but some not for long. I know the Jak & Daxter regular sold out pretty quick once in-hand pics came out and now it's very hard to find. Same with the Dragonborn exclusive. I feel like it would probably be safe to wait until pics if you aren't fussed between the regular and the exclusive. Though you never know, since the release date is pretty far away.

Edit: I didn't read Snad's post before I hit reply, but he summed it up pretty nicely. You planning to get one of these Snad?

The EX is pre-ordered. Mass Effect was my favorite series last gen. Garrus was my bro.

Cheers guys, thanks for the insight. Interesting how the EX for Lara is not the first one to go. Not sure abt the EX for Garrus, but it may be nice to have a display option. Hmmm decision. Decisions.

The EX is pre-ordered. Mass Effect was my favorite series last gen. Garrus was my bro.

Awesome! :duff The Mass Effect and Baldur's Gate series are my favorite games ever, so I PO'd the Ex straight away as well. I'm so excited for them to reveal more from the line, but at the same time my wallet could use a break because of the pace that Sideshow is putting out PO's this year. How far apart do you think they are going to space out the releases?

Awesome! :duff The Mass Effect and Baldur's Gate series are my favorite games ever, so I PO'd the Ex straight away as well. I'm so excited for them to reveal more from the line, but at the same time my wallet could use a break because of the pace that Sideshow is putting out PO's this year. How far apart do you think they are going to space out the releases?

No clue about releases. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn is still my favorite game of all time.

No clue about releases. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn is still my favorite game of all time.

I'm right there with you. I'd be scared to know how many thousands of hours I've put into that game. I love Dragon Age, but I really wish there had been more BG sequels.

Back