Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully Liara's pose is something like the Bat-tusi so she'll match up well with Sideshow's 'Dancing Shepard'

Nicely done :)

I love how in ME Tali call her combat drone "Chatika vas Paus" and tells it to "Go for the optics!" I laughed out loud when I heard that for the first time! I loved how you could buy a space hamster as well. :lol

Hopefully Liara's pose is something like the Bat-tusi so she'll match up well with Sideshow's 'Dancing Shepard'

Gaming Heads are going to make their own Shepard eventually, so I imagine they'll all be made to match up together.

By the way, whenever I think 'Dancing Shepard' I crack up because I'm thinking of something like this:

tumblr_lssgrinwPP1qfq4ig.gif

Or this:

tumblr_m4ilrua8L71rnmy8o.gif

I play as Femshep, but they are both equally atrocious dancers and I love it! :rotfl

I cant wait to see where this line goes. I wish I knew if SS was doing more or to what extent gh plans to take the line.

My only nitpick is that his head seems a little on the thin side, compared to the games most of the time. Other than that, though, couldn't really ask for much better.

Really tempted by this, but starting this line is a bit of a worry, because there's such a deep roster of great characters in Mass Effect, even limiting it to just personal favourites. So if I get Garrus, then I'd have to buy FemShep, Thane, Mordin, Wrex, Jack, Legion, Javik, Samara, and that's just for starters. If the line does go deep, then that's potentially a lot of space. And a lot of money. But so tempting.

Sideshow's Shepherd was an easy pass, as outside of the armour, it just wasn't very well done in my opinion, but this, this is tough...

I cant wait to see where this line goes. I wish I knew if SS was doing more or to what extent gh plans to take the line.

SS said they have no plans for any more Mass Effect collectibles. I'm guessing they let the license go. Gaming Heads have already confirmed Tali, and they said they'll be giving the squaddies lots of love. They also said they have plans for Shep eventually so I'm expecting quite a few characters to be in the lineup.

My only nitpick is that his head seems a little on the thin side, compared to the games most of the time. Other than that, though, couldn't really ask for much better.

Really tempted by this, but starting this line is a bit of a worry, because there's such a deep roster of great characters in Mass Effect, even limiting it to just personal favourites. So if I get Garrus, then I'd have to buy FemShep, Thane, Mordin, Wrex, Jack, Legion, Javik, Samara, and that's just for starters. If the line does go deep, then that's potentially a lot of space. And a lot of money. But so tempting.

Sideshow's Shepherd was an easy pass, as outside of the armour, it just wasn't very well done in my opinion, but this, this is tough...

Yeah, I'm hearing you. I was trying to think of characters who I wouldn't buy, and honestly I couldn't come up with many. But that is potentially a whole lot of money and space as you said. The fact is though, I'm willing to give up other lines to make it happen. I'm more emotionally invested in the Mass Effect universe than just about any comic/movie universe, so I'm probably going to buy whoever they put out. Then I'll be soooooo broke, but happy. :)

Bwahaha! I haven't seen that before. Hilarious! Obama doing the Shepard Shuffle. :hi5:

SS said they have no plans for any more Mass Effect collectibles. I'm guessing they let the license go. Gaming Heads have already confirmed Tali, and they said they'll be giving the squaddies lots of love. They also said they have plans for Shep eventually so I'm expecting quite a few characters to be in the lineup.

Yeah, I'm hearing you. I was trying to think of characters who I wouldn't buy, and honestly I couldn't come up with many. But that is potentially a whole lot of money and space as you said. The fact is though, I'm willing to give up other lines to make it happen. I'm more emotionally invested in the Mass Effect universe than just about any comic/movie universe, so I'm probably going to buy whoever they put out. Then I'll be soooooo broke, but happy. :)

Bwahaha! I haven't seen that before. Hilarious! Obama doing the Shepard Shuffle. :hi5:

Would make a awesome display when they are all together

Yeah, I totally get that, feel much the same myself. I wavered for all of about twenty minutes before deciding that, ultimately, I pretty much had to have this, and come what may. :lol

Right now, I'd be happy just to get a three character squad in 1:4 from Gaming Heads at the end of the day (especially if one of them was Mordin), as I think a trio of ME characters would make a pretty killer display, so I just hope Garrus and whoever comes next sells well enough to continue the line. And anything beyond that initial trio for me would be gravy. Expensive, delicious, space hogging gravy. :lol

I would probably just stick with the original team, Shepard, T'soni, Wrex, Ash, Tali & Garrus....

As much as I like the other character's in game I don't have quite the attachment with them as I do with the original 6. Although admittedly It would be hard to pass on Miranda & Legion, only because Legion is bad ass looking and Miranda... well has a nice ass :)

If I had to limit it to 3, it would be Shepard, T'soni and Garrus..... This was the group I used the most in ME 1 & ME 3... ME 2 was Garrus and Miranda..

When they do get around to Shepard I think it might be a wise move to do FemShep first this time, just to give a bit of distance between this line and the Sideshow piece.

Thanks for the info. That's helpful

Yeah, I totally get that, feel much the same myself. I wavered for all of about twenty minutes before deciding that, ultimately, I pretty much had to have this, and come what may. :lol

Right now, I'd be happy just to get a three character squad in 1:4 from Gaming Heads at the end of the day (especially if one of them was Mordin), as I think a trio of ME characters would make a pretty killer display, so I just hope Garrus and whoever comes next sells well enough to continue the line. And anything beyond that initial trio for me would be gravy. Expensive, delicious, space hogging gravy. :lol

Im thinking of just buying Garrus to support the line. I really want some of the other characters but I know whoever they make has to sell well before they expand the line

I'm basically rolling the dice on this one. I'm buying Garrus partly because I love the character, and partly because I want to see the line be successful enough to warrant future releases. Hopefully a wide range of future releases.

If I thought Garrus would be the only Mass Effect release they'd ever do, then I don't think I'd bother, as much as I loved the games. As a solo piece, as great as he looks, I think I could live without him on my shelves all on his lonesome. But because he's, hopefully, just the start, I really can't resist the idea and possibility of a squad of Mass Effect characters on display, and that's what I'm really working toward with picking up this one. Plus, I'd hate to come in late and have trouble adding Garrus to my collection if the line takes off, as he's a character that I'd always want as part of any group of ME characters on display.

Add to which, the price is pretty reasonable, considering the market (even more so if you only want the cheaper regular option, and grab a nice pre-order discount somewhere), and the international shipping I was quoted is very reasonable as well. So they look to be doing customers right, as far as I can tell so far. As long as the final piece delivers (and the past Gaming Heads pieces that I have seen have turned out quite nice).

Here's hoping they sell well.

I'm basically rolling the dice on this one. I'm buying Garrus partly because I love the character, and partly because I want to see the line be successful enough to warrant future releases. Hopefully a wide range of future releases.

If I thought Garrus would be the only Mass Effect release they'd ever do, then I don't think I'd bother, as much as I loved the games. As a solo piece, as great as he looks, I think I could live without him on my shelves all on his lonesome. But because he's, hopefully, just the start, I really can't resist the idea and possibility of a squad of Mass Effect characters on display, and that's what I'm really working toward with picking up this one. Plus, I'd hate to come in late and have trouble adding Garrus to my collection if the line takes off, as he's a character that I'd always want as part of any group of ME characters on display.

Add to which, the price is pretty reasonable, considering the market (even more so if you only want the cheaper regular option, and grab a nice pre-order discount somewhere), and the international shipping I was quoted is very reasonable as well. So they look to be doing customers right, as far as I can tell so far. As long as the final piece delivers (and the past Gaming Heads pieces that I have seen have turned out quite nice).

Here's hoping they sell well.

I wish there was a way to get the word out on this guy. I bought the SS Shep because there was no alternatives and I really wanted something from ME. I know a lot of people were bummed.

Here's hoping :duff

If I had to limit it to 3, it would be Shepard, T'soni and Garrus..... This was the group I used the most in ME 1 & ME 3... ME 2 was Garrus and Miranda..

That was pretty much my squad too when I played as Male Shep. I never really liked Ash or Kaiden. Only cared for Kaiden when I played as FemShep otherwise I always let him die on Vermire though sometimes I wish I could leave both to die :lol

When they do get around to Shepard I think it might be a wise move to do FemShep first this time, just to give a bit of distance between this line and the Sideshow piece.

I don't think they really have to worry about it, SS didn't make many Shepard's and the bar was set pretty low by SS, so pretty much anything Gaming Heads does with Shepard will be a big improvement over SS version.. IMO...

I don't think they really have to worry about it, SS didn't make many Shepard's and the bar was set pretty low by SS, so pretty much anything Gaming Heads does with Shepard will be a big improvement over SS version.. IMO...

I disagree. The Shepard PF is very impressive in person. The weathering on the armour is very well done and the pose is unique. Plus, you can't go wrong with that light up base. Couldn't be happier with mine but I'm excited to see what Gaming Heads does too :D

POed, and as others REALLY hope the line continues and hopefully "completes". I wouldn't want Garrus by himself, but the a decent lineup? That'd be great!

I disagree. The Shepard PF is very impressive in person. The weathering on the armour is very well done and the pose is unique. Plus, you can't go wrong with that light up base. Couldn't be happier with mine but I'm excited to see what Gaming Heads does too :D

I have the SS version as well and like it very much in hand. Everyone who comes into my collection room with 30 plus PF's always stops to look at him. Most don't know who he is but he captures their imaginations.

I just think any Shepard will be a fail because so many people are passionate about the character and many played as a custom face for the entire series. I know I did.

I have a feeling that Gaming Heads can't do a Shepard until SS sells all their Shepards (license agreement), it's probably why there doing the rest of the team first... Ugh could be awhile before SS sales all of them too :(

Last edited:
Back