Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I just saw this and he looks sick!
i really wish he wasn't 1:4 though cause I'm already low on space and it's the kind of franchise where you have to buy a lot of characters.....

If I get into the line I'm getting him for sure, Sheppard, Tali, Mordin, maybe Jack and illusive Man for sure also.

Id like Shepard/Tali/Liara ...... Garrus looks awesome though!

Last edited:
Better go get your SSC PF Shepard now so you have someone to put Garrus with! I can see SSC Shepard flying off the shelves because of this and his resale price sky rocketing.

Better go get your SSC PF Shepard now so you have someone to put Garrus with! I can see SSC Shepard flying off the shelves because of this and his resale price sky rocketing.

Good point! I already beat you to it, and ordered one of the two exclusives that I could find on eBay a few hours ago.:rotfl Only a little over MSRP too. :yess:

Nice! I bought mine a while ago for about 50% off MSRP :) I have the regular edition though. I would have liked the helmet head but I was going to display him unmasked anyway. I think the piece looks great in hand, it got a bad rep at release because people complained about the paint app but it looks sooo much different in hand then the horrible pics people are taking to make it look bad when its really not.

Nice! I bought mine a while ago for about 50% off MSRP :) I have the regular edition though. I would have liked the helmet head but I was going to display him unmasked anyway. I think the piece looks great in hand, it got a bad rep at release because people complained about the paint app but it looks sooo much different in hand then the horrible pics people are taking to make it look bad when its really not.

I saw a few in person and was not impressed at all. The battle damaged was poorly done, the flesh poorly done and the omni tool poorly done. I still dont quite like the pose either. I really wanted to like it but in person it failed for me completely.

I am sure if Garrus does well Gaming Heads will do a Shepard it would be crazy not to

Wow, this is awesome. Just grabbed some great news from Gaming Heads Facebook page. Tali and Shepard are both confirmed for the Mass Effect line! The supporting cast is being given priority over Shepard, so it looks like Sideshow's PF will be the only version available for a while.

https://i.imgur.com/Q4P6t9q.png

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 760

Meh, I think it's going to help the SSC piece but it does nothing for me and I bet GH's Shepard will be better.

Wow, this is awesome. Just grabbed some great news from Gaming Heads Facebook page. Tali and Shepard are both confirmed for the Mass Effect line! The supporting cast is being given priority over Shepard, so it looks like Sideshow's PF will be the only version available for a while.

https://i.imgur.com/Q4P6t9q.png
Awesome, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Everyone has a different vision of Shepard, so give the rest of the cast some love.

PREORDERED! Exclusive edition.

Happy Day. I've been waiting for a piece like this for a long, LONG time. Imagine my surprise when I just found out about it.

Garrus is the man.

This statue looks like heaven :panic:

Is Commander Shepard confirmed? This can be a great way for GH to make a statement by blowing Sideshow’s Shepard out the water.

This statue looks like heaven :panic:

Is Commander Shepard confirmed? This can be a great way for GH to make a statement by blowing Sideshow’s Shepard out the water.

Yes but Shepard is not their top priority. They want to focus on the supporting characters first. Tali is 100% confirmed. This is so great. SSC botched this license so bad. Glad to see someone else was excited to have it.

Back