Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gaming heads has the mass effect licence. They said they will give this line a lot of love. Tali is already confirmed. Sheppard will come, but much later.

Ex and reg made.

Ex:

Price: Price: $349.99
Artist: : Gurjeet Singh
Limited to: : 500 pieces worldwide
Available:: Q1 2015
Size:: 21 inches tall

horizontal_01.jpg

vertical_03.jpg

horizontal_08.jpg

order here: https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=150

Love this game series and love this character! cant wait

So did SSC lose the license?

Last edited:
Did anyone order the Sideshow Shepard? I'm wondering if Gaming Heads will release a femshep.

I saw one in person I was not impressed with how it came out. The head was very badly painted IMO.

I would be all for a Femshep!

I saw one in person I was not impressed with how it came out. The head was very badly painted IMO.

I would be all for a Femshep!

I'm thinking about picking one up, but it would definitely be the exclusive version. I'm not a huge fan of the the standard Shepard head either.

Really happy and did not see this coming. I got my Garrus pre-order in. By far my favorite NPC in the game. Me and Garrus were bros.

Oh man, this is exactly what I didnt need...another awesome line that I HAVE TO BUY FROM :lol:lol I'll prob pass on Garrus but I'm in for Tali, Thane, and Liara at the very least...

Oh man, this is exactly what I didnt need...another awesome line that I HAVE TO BUY FROM :lol:lol I'll prob pass on Garrus but I'm in for Tali, Thane, and Liara at the very least...

Yea Tali, Liara , Wrex and Legion are musts for me

Oh and Mordin!

Tali, Femshep, Legion, Wrex :pray: There are so many I want to see made.

Guess we won't be seeing this from Sideshow anymore. 15wtuv.jpg

I feel your pain. Thankfully I'll only really be in for FemShep, Liara, and maaaaaybe Tali. Oh, and definitely Kasumi if they did her, but I highly doubt that.

Illusive man sitting on his chair with a glass of whiskey in one hand and his cigarette in the other

Back