Games you would like to see sequels of or Redone....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WadeWilson

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Any older titles you would like to see revisited or sequeled....

Mine :
manhunt.jpg

OP you want a remake of Manhunt? After the trouble with Manhunt 2 I doubt we'll see a remake, especially on current Gen systems. Would be cool as hell though. Loved Manhunt.

My pick would be Ninja Gaiden 3.

ROGUE SQUADRON BEST DAMN STARWARS GAME EVER OR THE ORIGINAL STARWARS ARCADE GAME WHERE YOU BLOW UP THE DEATH STAR WITH ALEC GUINESS VOICE.....TELLING me let go USE THE FORCE.......probaly too old for some too remember before the dark times of console systems and paid in quarters every ten minutes at the bowling alley.......ANY ROGUE SQAUDRONS ON PS3.....

I was thinking this before i opened the thread. One of the most overlooked games ever. Scared the _____ out of me.

I swear when some of those hunters punched James Earl Cash I winced while playing it. Brian Cox was awesome as Starkweather. And the Smileys..... what fun.

day of the tentacle
Metal Gear Solid 1
Resident Evil 1,2,3
Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus

There's also a countless library of PS2 games that simply need to be rendered in HD and made available to the market, the graphics can remain the same, just in HD instead of SD and they're good to go.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXp_-l_9Z8A&feature=related[/ame]
this one was a 1.00 to play harsh for kids with no job or just a paper route........

Last edited:
the 2nd death star is so evil trying to fly out and into completely awesome and evil to beat......wish they would rerelease in 1080 on ps3 or all the consoles but favorite game ever !!!

Back