Games you would like to see sequels of or Redone....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dead-island-570x291.png

So much potential, so little pay-off. They really need to go back to the drawing board for the sequel. (Ala Assassins Creed 2).

Sequels:

-Beyond Good & Evil
-Megaman Legends
-Onimusha
-Dino Crisis
-Parasite Eve
-Capcom vs. SNK 3 with sprite characters (Not happening, I know)
-Streets of Rage
-Bust a Groove
-Jet Set Radio
-Clock Tower
-Skies of Arcadia
-Shinobi (Sprite Graphics)
-Comix Zone
-Eternal Champions
-Battletoads
-Zombies Ate My Neighbors
-Shining Force
-Parappa the Rapper
-Rival Schools
-Darkstalkers

Remakes:

-Resident Evil 2 & 3. Old gameplay, updated graphics, please.
-Metal Gear 1 & 2.
-Double Dragon (Still side scrolling and same gameplay. Something like the downloadable Bionic Commando game)
-Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen
-Final Fantasy VII
-Tenchu Stealth Assassins

This is a perfect list, I agree with all of these.

All of the choices seems to be games that are still being made? Come on guys....get creative ! :)

The Gabriel Knight series
the Tex Murphy series
Wing Commander series

You sir. I love you.

a new Tex Murphy is being made with the same actor:

[ame]https://youtu.be/04qxVNDao4c[/ame]

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/texmurphy/tex-murphy-project-fedora

They need more people to back their project, go to the link above to help them out if you're a fan, you have 6 days left! Put $15 bucks towards their project will get you the full game anyway once it's completed. They have nearly $500,000 funding already from people backing them on kickstarter. They don't have to worry about studio cancelling them as long as there are enough fans who can back them, Win/Win situation!

-

Last edited:
I know MGS had one for Gamecube but im not counting that one :lol

Never knew about RE1 though,which one is that?

Resident Evil was remade on the Gamecube and a port of it was also released on the Wii as well. It's really good.

There are a quite a few Star Wars games I'd like to see remade or get sequels.

Remakes

Star Wars: Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series

Sequels

Star Wars: Jedi Knight
Star Wars: Republic Commandos
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (this time you'd play as Boba Fett after the Empire's rise to power)

I'd also like to see a sequel for Haunting Ground. One of the most underrated survival horror games imo.

All of the choices seems to be games that are still being made? Come on guys....get creative ! :)

The Gabriel Knight series
the Tex Murphy series
Wing Commander series

You sir. I love you.

:1-1:

Sequels:

-Beyond Good & Evil
-Megaman Legends
-Onimusha
-Dino Crisis
-Parasite Eve
-Capcom vs. SNK 3 with sprite characters (Not happening, I know)
-Streets of Rage
-Bust a Groove
-Jet Set Radio
-Clock Tower
-Skies of Arcadia
-Shinobi (Sprite Graphics)
-Comix Zone
-Eternal Champions
-Battletoads
-Zombies Ate My Neighbors
-Shining Force
-Parappa the Rapper
-Rival Schools
-Darkstalkers

Remakes:

-Resident Evil 2 & 3. Old gameplay, updated graphics, please.
-Metal Gear 1 & 2.
-Double Dragon (Still side scrolling and same gameplay. Something like the downloadable Bionic Commando game)
-Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen
-Final Fantasy VII
-Tenchu Stealth Assassins

Yes, Yes and Yes :)

FYI there's a 2d Shinobi on the 3DS.
And Acquire (the makers of Tenchu) are now making the Shinobido series which is a spiritual successor to Tenchu since they don't own the name.

There are a quite a few Star Wars games I'd like to see remade or get sequels.

Sequels

Star Wars: Republic Commandos

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
How could I forget this game!?

I want sequels to these:

110885104-cover-art.jpg

NOLF was awesome, a 3 would definitely be great.

they need to make a sequel to Earthbound from the SNES the one they scrapped for the N64 didn't look too bad. And starcraft ghost

beautiful, isnt it??? certainly desrves to be remade for ps3 and the 360 although i wouldnt mind a port of this one.

It is. I would love a port but with Capcom looking to the future with action in mind, they probably don't want to take the time to do that sadly. :(

I wish they would have continued with 2 and 3 instead of just stopping after 0 and REmake you know.

It is. I would love a port but with Capcom looking to the future with action in mind, they probably don't want to take the time to do that sadly. :(

I wish they would have continued with 2 and 3 instead of just stopping after 0 and REmake you know.

yeah it would have been awesome, too bad it was only for gamecube though, would have loved to see it on psn as a downloadable game....that one and the twin snakes. :monkey2

Back