Game of Thrones props - Valyrian Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see Valyrian Steel stating in the specifications, that quite a few of their prop swords have functional, full tangs.
:clap

Yup. Jaime's season 1 sword will be the next sword up for pre-order. The show version of Oathkeeper is some time this summer I believe.

They've also said show version Needle will be up for pre-order early next year, they're working on the show version Dothraki "Arakh" weapon, a book version of Oathkeeper, and they've said they plan to make a Kingsguard helm and armor set eventually.

I've read all this on their Facebook page. People ask them all kinds of questions about upcoming products and they always answer.

Yup. Jaime's season 1 sword will be the next sword up for pre-order. The show version of Oathkeeper is some time this summer I believe.

They've also said show version Needle will be up for pre-order early next year, they're working on the show version Dothraki "Arakh" weapon, a book version of Oathkeeper, and they've said they plan to make a Kingsguard helm and armor set eventually.

I've read all this on their Facebook page. People ask them all kinds of questions about upcoming products and they always answer.

Awesome thanks for the info! Looks like I need to get on there facebook page. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

It's funny how the people on Facebook keep asking the same question over and over and over. There are like five questions in a row asking whether or not they're making the spear. :slap

From what they've said it seems like HBO hasn't confirmed whether they will send them the spear prop and have them produce replicas or not. I really hope they do though. I'm dying for that spear.

Im still waiting for longclaw the Damascus version.......it really is taking its time to get to the uk

b8b9cb61acb358a8dfc8dd78c97557d0.jpg
7f850673a95f03fbc9fa71a52a975dbc.jpg
c7e06374f14142174e20ea63f9c4595e.jpg
61fdb973277af4df5c921952b836ed92.jpg
d5ed4439b6d0f40325a1343e35cc071a.jpg
got my longclaw the Damascus version at last. .....love it a really nice prop replica

It's their book version oathkeeper I'm waiting for. Damascus smoke grey and red pattern ZOINKS BONER BONER. Also, I owned book ice it was really awesome, I sold it and that's the only sale I truly regret. Have Robert's Hammer (Decent) too. Also as to edition sizes, generally only book and damascus versions are limited. The helms too I believe.

PS everyone should spam their FB page telling them to pledge to make Dawn if it's ever discovered/revealed

Got to sell my velarian steel longclaw Damascus version anyone interested ?

Sent from my SM-N9005

I am completely new to sword collecting and am interested in the Ice replica. Unfortunately I don't have much space for it in my office except for on a door which opens into a small alcove with the boiler inside. Is it safe/stable to attach the sword plaque to a wooden door? I have lived in the house for a year and never needed to open this door.

Also blades-uk.com seems to have the best price (£275 shipped). Are they a reputable seller?

Back