Game content removed from complaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. All this time the game has been out and people are just now finding it and throwing a hissy fit??

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Re: Came content removed from complaints

What's next, Zombie Nazis removed because the Jewish community is offended? Gawd... :monkey4

People are way too sensitive. That's hardly the worst thing I've seen in a public restroom.

Everyone walks on egg shells when Muslims are offended. Ridiculous.

Everyone walks on egg shells when Muslims are offended. Ridiculous.

Sadly, it has come down to that. I don't think that most Muslim gamers would even care. But, Activision is obviously playing it safe - lest we forget what happened as a result of that YouTube video several weeks ago :monkey1

Sadly, it has come down to that. I don't think that most Muslim gamers would even care. But, Activision is obviously playing it safe - lest we forget what happened as a result of that YouTube video several weeks ago :monkey1

Just FYI ... the embassy attack had nothing to do with that YouTube video. The Administration admitted recently that the youtube video was a red herring. It was a coordinated terrorist attack, not a protest about a video nobody watched. Does the average citizen even get youtube in some of these hell holes?

As for this ... people are oversensitive. But, it doesn't really matter all that much. They're bringing it back once they fix it. It matters more if it affects real content -- if, for instance, the new Medal of Honor game scrubbed the Taliban as an enemy for fear of bothering Taliban-sympathizers.

SnakeDoc

Just FYI ... the embassy attack had nothing to do with that YouTube video. The Administration admitted recently that the youtube video was a red herring. It was a coordinated terrorist attack, not a protest about a video nobody watched. Does the average citizen even get youtube in some of these hell holes?

As for this ... people are oversensitive. But, it doesn't really matter all that much. They're bringing it back once they fix it.

SnakeDoc

I'm fully aware of the circumstances behind the Al Queda lead embassy attack. But, I was referring to the mass protests which involved the burning of American flags and calls for the execution of the film director.

Judging from the IQ of the average protestor there, I doubt that many of them even know what YouTube is, let alone, the Internet.

Last edited:
Back