Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to share this awesome custom I got of Gambit. It's got a more dynamic pose than SS. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE the SS Gambit.

8744263082_a6fb233031_z.jpg

8743141457_5787b7ea7e_z.jpg

Just wanted to share this awesome custom I got of Gambit. It's got a more dynamic pose than SS. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE the SS Gambit.

8744263082_a6fb233031_z.jpg

8743141457_5787b7ea7e_z.jpg

Congrats! I have both this one and the PFF. I did repaint mine though since I don't like the colors they chose (the pink, silver are less than ideal).

Great Pic's. I'm glad I don't want this as its damn expensive & hard to find now days. Awesome piece though :)

Yeah...this is one that if it came up for pre-order now, I'd likely buy it. But, I don't want it bad enough to pay current prices for it. Great looking piece, though.

Yeah...this is one that if it came up for pre-order now, I'd likely buy it. But, I don't want it bad enough to pay current prices for it. Great looking piece, though.

:exactly: my thoughts :hi5:

But that's not taking anything away from an epic piece. It doesn't command that money now for no reason.

Last edited:
the seller should price it at 1,799.99. that way someone can say he/she got it for under 1,800.00 Perfect sale gimmicks :D

Oh so that Gambit is really yours ha I thought Green was joking :lol

What made me laugh about the BIB Spiderman is that there is others listed a K cheaper.

Good luck with the sale

Oh so that Gambit is really yours ha I thought Green was joking :lol

What made me laugh about the BIB Spiderman is that there is others listed a K cheaper.

Good luck with the sale

I know how ridiculous it is, it's my favorite of the x-men line so I just put some ridiculous price out there, if someone's willing to pay that I'll gladly sell it then probably give me a reason to discontinue the x-men line and sell the rest of them. :lol

Ha really there's a few on eBay now for about £500 over here & aren't selling. There Regs but **** he must of really wanted that Ex hand :lol

Congrats on the sale though :yess:

Back