Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this so cool, mine shipped out from the guys over at AlterEgoComics to be delivered friday, now i only got the regular version but a friend measured the card in his hand and im in process of creating more with micro neo magnets and plan on using a small sound activated micro led and batt pack that will be tucked up his sleeve to light the cards :)

bring on the rogue pf

this so cool, mine shipped out from the guys over at AlterEgoComics to be delivered friday, now i only got the regular version but a friend measured the card in his hand and im in process of creating more with micro neo magnets and plan on using a small sound activated micro led and batt pack that will be tucked up his sleeve to light the cards :)

bring on the rogue pf

Sounds cool, can't wait to see how that turns out! : )

bring on the rogue pf

That sounds so cool. throw out some pics when your done. if its awesome, im gonna buy from you ha!

I Don't understand how people can own a statue for a few weeks and not open it. Im SUPER excited when a statue comes and can't wait to get it out and display it.

It seems a lot of people are like..."yeah..its here...big whoop. Ill open it in a few years..." :dunno

Time is the one thing I dont have. I almost need to hire someone to take care of my collection. Since comic con I received three Sideshow statues, two enroute, and several other items from my local comic shop. The boxes are huge so I gotta consider display space, storage space etc.

bring on the rogue pf

I too would want this done!! Show some pics when you get it!!

I Don't understand how people can own a statue for a few weeks and not open it. Im SUPER excited when a statue comes and can't wait to get it out and display it.

It seems a lot of people are like..."yeah..its here...big whoop. Ill open it in a few years..." :dunno

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I do it all the time, really I don't have time to sit down and unpack or I'm way too tired from the day in order to sift through a collectible. I really like to enjoy the time and have the time and not be rushed or tired.

My day begins at 4:00 a.m. and ends usually around 8:00-8:30 p.m. before I sit down.

Weekends if usually the helter skelter free time :rock

saw my friend john's (kronic3200) face to face and all I got to say is that the gambit pf is the best looking statue of gambit in the world.
is just jaw dropping.

wait till you guys see my showcase review of this masterpiece.
video review will be up tomorrow.

Mine came in perfect...i thought i wouldnt like the gambit with the long hair but i think im starting to like it even more....i think pictures just dont do any of these statues any justice.

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0034-4.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0028-2.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0016-2.jpg

Question: On the exclusive hand, should the cards be glued to his finger? Or is it meant to be put on and taken off as you please?

Question: On the exclusive hand, should the cards be glued to his finger? Or is it meant to be put on and taken off as you please?
Don't really know if it's glued or part of the sculpt, but it shouldn't move or come off. If yours moves or comes off it's broken. Which suprises me how many people say theirs isn't broken. What's holding the cards to the fingers is so small a surface area that I'm surprised any survived.
Those of you that say your charged hand is perfect there is no movement whatsoever?

Another question guys: Does the coat come off or not? I only ask because my coat lining was all ripped when I received it yesturday so SS have emailed me to say it doesn't come off and are sending me a whole new body! Surely it comes off? I'm not complaining but there's always a risk the new body might come with damage I guess! The one I have now is minty mint.

With regards to the cards, it's very fragile. If I ever move house I'll be carrying the cards to the new place, wouldn't trust myself putting it back in the box! I don't understand why they didn't use rubber? It would still look as good I rekon and less likely to suffer damage. God knows what carnage will be like! :horror

Just giving you guys the heads up. I just got off the phone with SS about a request for a replacement EX hand that I put in last Tuesday. The response was that they are backed up and are out of EX replacement hands and are waiting to find out when they would get more. When I asked if they would definitely be getting them in, the response was "I don't know. Thats what I'm waiting to find out.":slap

Just giving you guys the heads up. I just got off the phone with SS about a request for a replacement EX hand that I put in last Tuesday. The response was that they are backed up and are out of EX replacement hands and are waiting to find out when they would get more. When I asked if they would definitely be getting them in, the response was "I don't know. Thats what I'm waiting to find out.":slap

:yess::yess::yess:

IMy waitlist for the exclusive converted today...hoping that it won't arrive broken and out of replacements :monkey2

Back