Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait till i have it... question guys...

I have paid off 2 months out of 3 for flex pay x-force dio... if i refuse to pay the 3rd , do i get my money refunded back into my account minus the $20 charge? im thinking about if i still want it, the height kills me

I have paid off 2 months out of 3 for flex pay x-force dio... if i refuse to pay the 3rd , do i get my money refunded back into my account minus the $20 charge? im thinking about if i still want it, the height kills me

Buy or Fail!:mad:
:goodpost::exactly:

yup..you loose all that money. I made that mistake with the planet hulk dio

Actually:

1) If you cancel before the first payment, there's a $20 fine.

2) Cancel before the second payment, there's a $40 fine.

3) Cancel before the third payment, there's a $60 fine.

So it's that amount paid-minus whatever payment you decide to cancel on that you get refund back to whatever card you are using.

I got converted for the Ex on this guy but i still haven't gotten the email about it being shipped yet, still says "Shipping soon" :(

whats the hold up SS :tap

Woo Hoo, just got my shipping notice and tracking #, its like they read my mind.....should be here by Monday :D

this goes out to all who own this and the Scarlet Whitch Brooks CQ, just wondering if someone could answer which base is bigger, or are they the same size?

Actually:

1) If you cancel before the first payment, there's a $20 fine.

2) Cancel before the second payment, there's a $40 fine.

3) Cancel before the third payment, there's a $60 fine.

So it's that amount paid-minus whatever payment you decide to cancel on that you get refund back to whatever card you are using.

QFT. If you really don't want it, pay the last Flex Payment. When you get it, contact customer service and say you're not satisfied and return it. Of course, you lose out on shipping costs and will have to pay to ship back to Sideshow, but depending where you are located, you may still come out better than the $60 cancellation fee you're looking at.

Already bought mine, first Sideshow Statue, im a huge Gambit fan!
I wish I had started collecting at the launch of Captain America and Red Skull :(

Already bought mine, first Sideshow Statue, im a huge Gambit fan!
I wish I had started collecting at the launch of Captain America and Red Skull :(

Same here. Those two along with Doom are the three I want to track down. But hey look on the bright side you got into the hobby just in time for Gambit. A year or two down the line there will be collectors saying that they missed out on Gambit. Congrats on your purchase. I'm getting mine next week :)

Back