Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

yup she's up with t-minus 10 minutes to go. :monkey2

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff........................

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff you say nothing!!darth talon!!who cares???

i want the gambit for preorder tomorrow!!why didn't they put it up!!3 photos and the pro!!is anyone who do not want him???put it up ss!!

darth talon sold out fast!!i think they were a lot of star wars fans that they have expected this...

Yup gone man, DT is gone!!!! I don't like it though, it really doesn't even look like a good sculpt to be honest...

Yup gone man, DT is gone!!!! I don't like it though, it really doesn't even look like a good sculpt to be honest...

i dont like star wars,so the best sculpt means nothing to me..anyway,look the good side!!we got HULKBUSTER!!

I mean for it to be even worth selling out that quick the least it could have is a good sculpt, she's looks worse than a 1/6 fig.

I think anything SW usually sells out quickly regardless.

With Wolvie being announced, Gambit is next!

Hoping something before Thanksgiving. Is that likely?

With Wolvie being announced, Gambit is next!

Hoping something before Thanksgiving. Is that likely?

hope it is ...but they have also announced that sabretooth is before 2010..is it possible to be next the gambit??

sabretooth should be after wolverine and with the holidays coming right away. i doubt we'll see anything else before the end of the year.

i can't see ssc announcing 3 PF in the span of a month and a half.

sabretooth should be after wolverine and with the holidays coming right away. i doubt we'll see anything else before the end of the year.

i can't see ssc announcing 3 PF in the span of a month and a half.

Mmm... I must agree with you.. looks like my gambit will need to wait till next yr.. after March 2010... :horror

Back