Gambit cheaper than Silver Surfer????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen the cap, hulk, electra pf's in person and I personally don't like clothing on the statues that's all im saying they remind me of my lil sisters ken dolls

All comiquettes here:banana

Look on the bright side more PF's for you guys

I feel the same way. A comiquette is just pure art! I just can't stand spandex on statues. I'm looking forward to the Hulk and Spidey comiquettes. Cap is the one I'm dying for the most. That PF just looks bad with all of that blue spandex on him. Comiquettes are the only way to go for me!:D

I feel the same way. A comiquette is just pure art! I just can't stand spandex on statues. I'm looking forward to the Hulk and Spidey comiquettes. Cap is the one I'm dying for the most. That PF just looks bad with all of that blue spandex on him. Comiquettes are the only way to go for me!:D

I concur.:lecture

Looks like im not alone on this boat!:banana

i like pf's better in most cases. its a more accurate representation of the character. obviously some should not be pfs, like venom or carnage or SS but gambit and sabretooth are perfect for it.

i prefer comiquettes too. i replace my PF's as SS releases a comiquette of the same character. that being said, i doubt a sculpted outfit on doom will ever look as good as the cloth.

I would think the PF REAL clothing retains more dust and makes it harder to keep clean & MINTY fresh.

Comiquettes (in theory)are much easier to keep MINT, with weekly/monthy dustings.

Well Gambit comes with:
2 Heads
2 switch out hands
Leather Coat
and Larger scale.

1/4 scale is so much bigger than 1/5th scale.

I was under the impression that both were of the same scale? When I look at my Thor & Hulk premium Format and my Namor Comiquette they are in the same scale. Are Comiquettes smaller than PF's?

Back