Gambit cheaper than Silver Surfer????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also, a must pose with the short hair, ala Jim Lee...

Jim_Lee_NYC_05.jpg

That would have made for a nice head. I dislike Tony's grimacing teeth look, just because the mouth/teeth can never be painted "right".

I don't recall the Surfer being reported as anything but 1/4 scale. Compared to the new 1/4 scale Punisher, it looks dead on to me.

2vxndzq.jpg

Loving that Punisher and the surfer is more expensive because it's a statue not a doll with clothes IMO

you think that pfs are doll with clothes??

Yeah they kind of remind me of hot toys or medicon figures it's cool and all if your into that kind of thing i don't judge..that's just my point of view

The comiquettes on the other hand to me are the pinnacle of what a statue should be, all sculpture

Yeah they kind of remind me of hot toys or medicon figures it's cool and all if your into that kind of thing i don't judge..that's just my point of view

The comiquettes on the other hand to me are the pinnacle of what a statue should be, all sculpture

Rookie mistake. You will change your mind shortly.

Rookie mistake. You will change your mind shortly.

Ive seen the cap, hulk, electra pf's in person and I personally don't like clothing on the statues that's all im saying they remind me of my lil sisters ken dolls

All comiquettes here:banana

Look on the bright side more PF's for you guys

Ive seen the cap, hulk, electra pf's in person and I personally don't like clothing on the statues that's all im saying they remind me of my lil sisters ken dolls

All comiquettes here:banana

Look on the bright side more PF's for you guys

Yeah I agree, the stretched tight clothes over muscle look terrible (and you can't see the musculature anymore) on the PFs imo plus they get dirty/mouldy/dusty easily vs polystone and are harder to clean. Luckily, the Gambit didn't have any stretched out clothes just the coat which looks great and that's why I got it (wish it was leather though).

I use to feel this way about statues but so many cool PF's were released that quickly changed my opinion.

Back