Galactus Waitlist times

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
My computer/browser froze, have a feeling I'm way at end of list

Reservation Summary - Date Placed: 2009-02-13 18:02:03

I got a software error message when I placed my order... but just checked my account and there was an exclusive on order. Not sure how it happened, guess I lucked out.

I should have had a few browsers open, and logged in ahead of time. I hit refresh right at 11:00 AZ time (10:00 PT) and it just went to a white screen and did nothing.

Somehow I belive that the appointed WL number not necessarily represents the place in line in regards to the order time. Meaning that someone with a lower WL number could have a later order time than someone with a higher WL number. If that is true, I wonder what counts: the WL number, or the order time.

EDIT: Unless of course there's a discrepancy in time stamp. The order time in the confirmation mail I got is different (less precise, there are no seconds) from the time noted in my account for instance.

Last edited:
Mine says:

placed on 02/13/2009 18:02

don't know why but there is no seconds shown . . . :confused:

geez I didn't realize it went to a waitlist that quick. My order time was 18:00 and then went about my business. Figured it's be up for at least 5-10 minutes

Back