Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this helps you scale wise but here's a pic of mine next to the silver surfer comq. which is about 24 inches tall according to SS dimensions. Keep in mind that My Galactus LSB is on a stand. It seems bigger than it is also because of the large antennae on his sides. If I had to guess I would have to agree that it is about 1:2 scale as the face of galactus compared to my Darth Vader and Iron Man 1:1 is much smaller.

thanks. thats helpful. still wondering if it is in fact 1/2 though. I'm convinced its not 1/1 but it almost seems a little bigger than 1/2. somewhere in between the two maybe. it might also be the giant helmet throwing me off though.

thanks. thats helpful. still wondering if it is in fact 1/2 though. I'm convinced its not 1/1 but it almost seems a little bigger than 1/2. somewhere in between the two maybe. it might also be the giant helmet throwing me off though.

yea, if you look at JUST the head, it's not even close to 1:1.

Called right after I got the email.... 4 minutes was too long! All sold out. DAMN! I'm new to SS do they do this often?

Called right after I got the email.... 4 minutes was too long! All sold out. DAMN! I'm new to SS do they do this often?

Not often, but often enough on long sold-out items that sometimes makes you wonder just how big is their warehouse. :lol

Every now and again they find something.... i wouldnt say often but it does happen occasionally.

I thought that's why the have waitlist? Or are these found after they cancel peoples waitlist? Because the waitlist was already canceled for Galactus.... confusing

SSC canceled my WL and I missed this guy again. This is twice that this busts have been found

SUX big time
Anyone selling'trading one---PM me

SSC canceled my WL and I missed this guy again. This is twice that this busts have been found

SUX big time
Anyone selling'trading one---PM me

Maybe someone should post this on the ask SSC why they cancel WL and this sort of thing happens? The should leave it open forever unless they are 100% sure it is completely sold out.

It's a must get piece...don't care about a fullsize version either with the set up I have...wonderful piece

I got lucky one time on Mystique comm. That thing was sold out long time ago then i receive an email from SSC that they have few left that they found in store room. Soon i both one then i come back to that site it was sold out again.

Back