Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was the one on eBay, I was watching it as well. Ended sooner than I thought. Nice score. Lucky guy....

Didn't seem it be a lot of people bidding. I was surprised when I came home from work that I won. Been wanting this since I miss the ordering of it.

Just scored the EX

Congrats! I just picked up an EX about a month ago for $325! Bad a$$ piece!

DSC03292.jpg

Keep the bust, save your money to buy the maquette since it's open edition it will never sell out so don't worry.

hey guys. just throwing this out there. i have a galactus LSB bust that took some pretty real damage, the ear pieces are pretty much destroyed, but i have all the pieces, an the face has SOME paint chips and cracks due to his fall.
but i figured there is a customizer out there somewhere who might want to fix it up rather than paying 1000 for one on ebay. haha if anyone has any intrest just send me a PM. i can take some photos of course.

^ hmm so many paint chip / crack with this LSB. once i saw this defect all near his eyes. the seller said it because he keep the LSB in the box for so long but who knows. must be the paint prep thats does not right.
i

Back