Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys :) Has a comicquette been announced or hinted at?? That would look immense next to the LSB :exactly:

Sideshow has hinted a pic a while ago. I dont know how they will call it, I call it big.

Does big G even have a specific scale? Maybe in my eyes if it was in scale with others comiquettes it'd be about 6'?! Lol

A while back I posted this at SF about the ask SSC. Here is the post I wrote.

Monday, July 5th, 2010
What’s the chance we will see Iron Patriot, Black Widow (Natalia Alianova version), Queen Goblin, Domino, Galactus (in 1/4 scale), Storm, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew version), Xavier w/ wheel chair, Beast & Ms. Marvel (Moon Stone red costume in either PF or comiquette), Archangel (you can do change heads & wings from Angel head & feathers to Metal version). All statues requested are wanted in Premium Format or Comiquette (I prefer Comiquette though).

Here goes…a rough approximation of likelihood, in order: Very Good, Good, Fair to Good, Good, Very Good, Definite, Fair to Good, Fair to Good, Definite, Fair, Good.

There was also a pic posted of the Galactus 1:4 but I can't find it anymore. It was previewed in a SSC book.

There will be a 1:4 scale made of Galactus. Unfortunate it is not a FS statue but more of a bust. Since I already own the LSB, I see no point in owning the 1:4 bust.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=106453

Looking back at that thread, there where some members there at SF but no longer. They all reside here now :eek:

Last edited:
A while back I posted this at SF about the ask SSC. Here is the post I wrote.

Monday, July 5th, 2010
What’s the chance we will see Iron Patriot, Black Widow (Natalia Alianova version), Queen Goblin, Domino, Galactus (in 1/4 scale), Storm, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew version), Xavier w/ wheel chair, Beast & Ms. Marvel (Moon Stone red costume in either PF or comiquette), Archangel (you can do change heads & wings from Angel head & feathers to Metal version). All statues requested are wanted in Premium Format or Comiquette (I prefer Comiquette though).

Here goes…a rough approximation of likelihood, in order: Very Good, Good, Fair to Good, Good, Very Good, Definite, Fair to Good, Fair to Good, Definite, Fair, Good.

There was also a pic posted of the Galactus 1:4 but I can't find it anymore. It was previewed in a SSC book.

There will be a 1:4 scale made of Galactus. Unfortunate it is not a FS statue but more of a bust. Since I already own the LSB, I see no point in owning the 1:4 bust.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=106453

Looking back at that thread, there where some members there at SF but no longer. They all reside here now :eek:

Did SS actually answered that ridiculous question? Mine was more simple and it was never answered

There was that one question where someone asked two questions in one, and Sideshow said they were cheating... but that one? How did that pass through the radar then?

Back