Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are these express deals usually marked down at all? or the same as when it was released?

heres the plan. just did a quick sketch of what I'm thinking of doing once i get my hands on the LSB. going to be HUGE!

418033_10151237072740386_567270385_22679192_557518403_n.jpg

397821_10151236981935386_567270385_22678828_616237363_n.jpg

shelactus - devourer of fashion.
404889_10151235635375386_567270385_22673965_1953652717_n.jpg

^ :lol

If you can pull that off i shall :bow before Galactus

I can do it! The tricky part is just planning it out to keep it as durable yet light as possible. I don't feel like making a mold on top of all this So the idea is to keep is light and permanent but at the same time something I can sculpt well in.

One word Epic!!

Thanks man! Can someone tell me, I know this bust isn't 1:1 when it comes to galactus. But what about a regular human? Is it a 1:1 human bust?

got my LSB. love it!

so now that I'm planning building the rest of him. I'm looking at it... does anyone else think his head is smaller than life size? ( i understand galactus is bigger than a building, i mean normal life size. )

what do you guys think? would a 1:1 body for this guy make his head look tiny?

If you're doing a life size 1:1 body of Galactus, his head should be the size of a regular sedan car. Tell me you're doing a 1:4 size or so. 1:8 might sound more like it.

If you're doing a life size 1:1 body of Galactus, his head should be the size of a regular sedan car. Tell me you're doing a 1:4 size or so. 1:8 might sound more like it.

lol i know! I'm just doing a man size galactus. like if you got a 1:1 captain america. that size, just wondering if you guys thought the galactus LSb head was smaller than say a cap 1:1 head. looks a little smaller to me.

so those of you who have it. if galactus was meant to be man sized. what scale do you think this bust is in?

I think if this LSB was meant for a true scaled Big "G" it would be consider 1/4 scale, and that's being generous. Considering how big the Big "G" actual is.

I think if this LSB was meant for a true scaled Big "G" it would be consider 1/4 scale, and that's being generous. Considering how big the Big "G" actual is.

ok ok. i know. i can't keep saying this. I'm not going for in relation to how big galactus really is!

man size. like captain america, or any other 1:1 scale bust. say this wasn't galactus, his name is now TOM. TOM is an average man. what scale would you say this bust is in?

the LSB line is 1/2 scale...as in humans. of course, SSC doesn't always stick to this perfectly. that being said, galactus' LSB is 1/2 scale in human proportions. so if you created the whole body, he should be half the size of the average human male I'm assuming....basically the size of the 1/2 scale iron man mark III maquette.

the LSB line is 1/2 scale...as in humans. of course, SSC doesn't always stick to this perfectly. that being said, galactus' LSB is 1/2 scale in human proportions. so if you created the whole body, he should be half the size of the average human male I'm assuming....basically the size of the 1/2 scale iron man mark III maquette.

perfect. thank you. just what i was wondering. so his head is about the size of other half scale busts and statues.

--- although... it seems bigger than that... but not quite 1:1.

tricky.

perfect. thank you. just what i was wondering. so his head is about the size of other half scale busts and statues.

--- although... it seems bigger than that... but not quite 1:1.

tricky.

Not sure if this helps you scale wise but here's a pic of mine next to the silver surfer comq. which is about 24 inches tall according to SS dimensions. Keep in mind that My Galactus LSB is on a stand. It seems bigger than it is also because of the large antennae on his sides. If I had to guess I would have to agree that it is about 1:2 scale as the face of galactus compared to my Darth Vader and Iron Man 1:1 is much smaller.

Back