Gaaaaaah!!! I can't find any bloody McFarlane figure stands!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would there be any interest in the forum for figure stands that are larger in size than the McF stands, and more importantly actually *available* in large quantities? I'm not talking about the McF stands that are 2.75" in diameter, but full-size 3.5" - 3.75" diameter stands for NECA figures?

I'm currently in talks to get something like this produced, and I'm trying to gauge general interest in such a product.

So, sound off if you'd be interest. Thanks!

Yes I would. Far too many of my NECA and McFarlane figures need to be leaned against the walls of the shelves - looks terrible.

Its been a problem with every single one of my T-1000s. That walking pose is cool but when legs get warped in packaging it can't stay standing for $h!t.

Yeah can be a pain in the a$$!
I just bought a NECA Terminator 1 endo as the headsculpt is just so damn cool!

My Aliens Warrior and Berserker pred cant stand on their own. Only the Shaman predator can. I prefer the shaman body even though its more fragile as you can post it better and it can stand up on its own.

Good big feet on him helps. Though regardless I'd like to have stands for all my figures.

Yeah the new T1 Endo is very nice. Never liked the articulation on the NECA endo but the new headsculpt is worth it.

Good big feet on him helps. Though regardless I'd like to have stands for all my figures.

Yeah the new T1 Endo is very nice. Never liked the articulation on the NECA endo but the new headsculpt is worth it.

What about the articulation did you not like?
I think the older T2 endo has different articulation then the newer T2 but not 100% sure on that.

The legs don't move forwards and backwards very well at all. NECA sorta traded that movement (which the McFarlane had) for sideways movement (which the McFarlane didn't). Isn't there a way of having both?

Back