Gaaaaaah!!! I can't find any bloody McFarlane figure stands!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye, I know what you mean. I got the 2 wolf preds from series 2 and took me an hour just to find them a pose that wont make them fall. Its is kind of dumb though, if Neca started off with bases in avp-r series 1, why didn't they continue doing like that for the rest of the series? ^^^^^*** capitalists always finding schemes on how to save plastic :banghead

yeah i agree, all figures should come with a stand if they won't stand up for ___.
What I hate is useless articulation that just make the figure even more likely to fall down. Like ankles that become loose, causing the figures to tip over. I'm sure everybody will say I'm crazy, but I sometimes feel like just finding a good pose and then super gluing the joints so that I know it won't fall down taking other stuff down with it. I think I will start doing that.

Here is a pic of the Neca wolf with star wars black stands. Look how I have to make him look bow legged for his feet to be completely flat. One of it's legs was completely broken off when I removed him from the package and I had to glue it back on, so maybe thats why he is bow legged:confused:

The avocados behind wolf are alien eggs for the purpose of this picture!:D

wolf323.jpg

yeah i agree, all figures should come with a stand if they won't stand up for ___.
What I hate is useless articulation that just make the figure even more likely to fall down. Like ankles that become loose, causing the figures to tip over. I'm sure everybody will say I'm crazy, but I sometimes feel like just finding a good pose and then super gluing the joints so that I know it won't fall down taking other stuff down with it. I think I will start doing that.

Here is a pic of the Neca wolf with star wars black stands. Look how I have to make him look bow legged for his feet to be completely flat. One of it's legs was completely broken off when I removed him from the package and I had to glue it back on, so maybe thats why he is bow legged:confused:

The avocados behind wolf are alien eggs for the purpose of this picture!:D

wolf323.jpg

Lol, he's ready to walk on snow now! :rotfl

Does anyone have a new source for 7-inch figure stands? McFarlane quit selling them over the summer and I'm starting to run low.

Back