FX Taboo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be as pissed as anybody, but even the best laid plans can go to ****.

why did he trust the kid with something so important?I don't remember him having some deep connection to him.

Helga in all her misplaced anger played her hand with the EIC and it didn't seem to go as she planned.

Last edited:
let's just say the season Finale was pretty good.Almost a little too neat.

my complaint.. how in last weeks episodes Zilpha basically becomes a side thing.And in the Finale she dissapears into the deep at her own hand.Didn't really like that end of character scenario for her at all.

Lorna,I really ended up liking her and she was great in this finale.But her being JD's Mother hell she looks more like his younger sister by a mile.Didn't they think about that.Will she make it to Nootka Sound?

The killings on the road and shootout at the boat were awesome.Done really well.Everything lined up according to JD's plan every detail scripted.Now I know why he trusted the kid with the key.Delaney got his revenge.Strange got the explosives he deserved.Chinchester got all the proof he needs against EIC.And Gatiss prince regent was flawless.

guess the next season will take place in the America's

let's just say the season Finale was pretty good.Almost a little too neat.

my complaint.. how in last weeks episodes Zilpha basically becomes a side thing.And in the Finale she dissapears into the deep at her own hand.Didn't really like that end of character scenario for her at all.

Lorna,I really ended up liking her and she was great in this finale.But her being JD's Mother hell she looks more like his younger sister by a mile.Didn't they think about that.Will she make it to Nootka Sound?

The killings on the road and shootout at the boat were awesome.Done really well.Everything lined up according to JD's plan every detail scripted.Now I know why he trusted the kid with the key.Delaney got his revenge.Strange got the explosives he deserved.Chinchester got all the proof he needs against EIC.And Gatiss prince regent was flawless.

guess the next season will take place in the America's

Lorna was married to JD's dad. She's his stepmother.

I'm glad Zilpha is gone. Didn't really care for her.

Show was great. I'll miss Cholmondeley though. I doubt he pulls through.

She is his step-mother so she could be any age.

Looked like she was shot in the arm so she should survive the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the acting in this show is pretty good, and I like John and Lorna, but I still don't really understand what this show is supposed to be about after one season lol.

I think the acting in this show is pretty good, and I like John and Lorna, but I still don't really understand what this show is supposed to be about after one season lol.

It's about this stretch of land that some want so badly they'll kill for it.

I'm still kind of wondering what the end game is? Is Delaney going to make a play for Nutka's independence?

Back