furystorm "might" get a tattoo at CVI!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just got real! I got a message back from my preferred artist, and now I know my first stop when I get onto the show floor. Guess I'll be asking my mom to try to get me there as early as possible now, and trying to jump the line with Waller and Avfin!

Hey man, yeah i have openings at the show. I haven't made any appointments for it, just going to be doing first come first served. Swing by when you get to the show and I'll get you taken care of.
-steve

Sent from my iPhone

You know I want a more realistic style, more in line with images from the film. Although, this guys work is not the "most" realistic. I'm getting a really good vibe from it.

Dude, I think you're in good hands... He does really gorgeous work.

Look at this:

S6hsOFiQSsmHuO9S.jpg

Maybe you should think about 3po instead of R2? :lol

That's funny, because that might have been the singular piece that caught my attention in his portfolio. Nah, Threepio is not my man, but Artoo sure is.

Plus, I think its the shading and heavy line in this guy's work that really catches my eye.

Left a deposit, instructions for a sketch, and have an appointment for noon on Friday...

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Ah, the old triple panic...

The only thing that scares me is that there is not a single Star Wars piece in the portfolio, but I'll chat with him, and see what we can come up with...

https://planbprod.net/home.html

I really love the look of his birds, man, those birds! :D

Uh ya, I wouldn't be concerned that you don't see any Star Wars in his portfolio. His work looks impeccable. Beautiful. Just make sure you take ridiculous care of it when it is healing because anyone's art can look like crap if the client slacks on the aftercare. Plus being that you are having it done at a convention, getting him to do touch ups (if he's willing) may be tough if he's not local. Take care of that **** yo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back