furystorm "might" get a tattoo at CVI!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wanna get furystorm a tattoo at CVI? Pledge here!

I'm digging and digging for good reference images of Artoo. Any help would be appreciated. I keep finding him cut off, or in black and white, or in some wonky pose I don't care for...

This is like work. So much pressure. :panic:

Oh! Got lots now. I was searching for Artoo instead of R2... :duh

Remember, OT R2. No rockets. :pfft:

& get an R2 sound chip implanted in your arm too............that would be awesome..........:lecture

Remember, OT R2. No rockets. :pfft:

Funny, you must read minds, because I was just looking at a few images of him flying and thought...

**** that! Artoo can't fly. What the **** is that ****? Damn.

After CVI, I'm feeling that I'm going to swear off the PT for good. Having just gone through them all on blu one last time, I was counting good to bad points (in my opinion only) and the bad far outweighed the good.

Whatever luster having the PTs around created has long since vanished. I'm pretty much done with them now...

I'm picking up some PT fanedits from JJJ at CVI, so I'm hoping they do the PT some good. If not, I'll be done as well.

I don't have a pic of the tat itself, Stormy, but here's the design:

hot3.jpg

So you must have far more graphic tattoos then, based on those two images you just sent. Seems safer for the long term, but lets face it, when my skin gets old, the tats gonna suck regardless...

Can't see the first Artoo image though. :(

So you must have far more graphic tattoos then, based on those two images you just sent. Seems safer for the long term, but lets face it, when my skin gets old, the tats gonna suck regardless...

Go with Yoda, then. By the time you get old and it wrinkles, it will look like McQuarrie's Yoda. :lol

Yoda_Concepts.jpg

That's funny, and true.

Edited my original post, so I don't look like a begging whore any more. Too late?

Thanks Shropt! :thwak

I would vote for Anakin Skywalker on the grocery sack. :lecture

That way as you age, Anakin ages, and grows taller as things start to sag.

:lol

Can't see the first Artoo image though. :(

Oh man, that one is really cool too! Old school Kenner r2 with the sticker pealing.:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back