Fully Custom Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn!! is this the same head? Using the Base of the DCD Head?? Did you resculpt the face area? Has a bit of a pout to it
thanks man and yep still same one. and yes I did resculpt it esp around the mouth/scars or lack there of. the original DCD head didn't really have an upper lip IMO nor did it have real/accurate scares, it was just red paint in the shape of an upper lip and where scars should be. So i wanted to go for this kind of look for the entire head/hair/mouth/scars/post-interrogation make-up:

the_dark_knight_joker.jpg

you can kind of see the smirk in this one (sorry I'm horrible at taking pics)
joker29-1.jpg

I'm still trying to find the proper color for the hair closest to the hair line. I might work on that over the weekend if I can get away from architorture :lol

:clap This custom is awesome and the hair is so realistic.

thanks man! i really appreciate the kind words :rock :hi5:

Is it me or does the left eye (our right) is a bit higher than the other one? Check the pics before the one above for reference.

slightly yes, but when I was repainting it, I noticed that the brow on the right eye (our left) is lower and slightly bulkier like if when they did the scan of his face, that side was swollen or something

Back