Fully Custom Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy!

Look for 2 haha I think my problem is that I don't have paypal. So, if you happen to be able to get one for you and myself, I will then definitely mod it for you and subtract what you paid for the torso.

I don't have paypal either.....maybe I could pester my dad......wish me luck with that :slap

Nice job. I like the 1st photo in the 1st post...that DCD sculpt really shines once it escapes the original paint, and as others have noted, nice job on the hair. How did you rework the socks? Fabric paint on black socks?

clearer pics are being uploaded and cropped and such and will be posted soon!

WOW. Just wow

Excellent work bud! Hair is some of the best work I have seen, ESP the curliness to it. :rock

NICE!
Really like that

Nice job. I like the 1st photo in the 1st post...that DCD sculpt really shines once it escapes the original paint, and as others have noted, nice job on the hair. How did you rework the socks? Fabric paint on black socks?

THAT'S the DCD head?? :thud: Dude that is badass! Love it.

Told you they'ed love it Gipetto.

love the hair! looks amazing, but you need a new camera

good work, i like it

So many awesome and very nice compliments! thank you ALL so much guys! :rock :D

Pennyworth: the socks were originally the V1 Joker socks and just painted over them with acrylic paints but had more water mixed in so it wouldn't be so thick on the sock once it dried.

Jediknight: just replied to your comment in my customs thread, thanks again man! means alot!

Mag: you were right bud! thanks for giving me the extra push in posting it here :rock

Thrust: these pics were with my iPhone, i got some better shots today with my 12.2MP Samsung though it's been quite cloudy so still not really any better natural lighting :dunno though not being good at taking pictures in general doesn't help :lol the ex was :( haha

Dude it looks AWESOME!I really like the way the hair came out and believe it or not it's one of the best hair lines i've seen IMO.COOL!!

i think this is as clear as I'm ever going to get. hope you guys like these better than the other ones :pray: :) Thanks for looking!!!

SAM_0863.jpg

SAM_0878.jpg

SAM_0875.jpg

SAM_0877.jpg

and finally this last one. though it's dull, it shows how the shoes aren't so brown anymore, but more of that greyish tone they had and shows that the head isn't too big for the body :)

SAM_0921.jpg

Last edited:
Back