Fully Custom Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to finally show ya'll my custom joker. now I unfortunately don't have awesome photography skills like vodoun or neo so I know the pics are a bit grainy to say the least but I hope they get the point across. I know it can't hold a candle to adam's or BobbyC's head sculpts but I love it nonetheless :)

he's not on a HT body. it's a DID in which I made my own custom ball joints for the shoes, made a new neck and and attached the old DCD pegs onto the DID body. I'm going to show the fine details first then comeback with slightly less boring pics later (If I can get a handle on my dad's canon camera :lol)...hope ya'll like it!

Joker19.jpg

movie accurate socks:
JokerConversion3.jpg

added detail to the DCD gloves:
Joker13.jpg

movie accurate suspenders (not DX) and colored tie:
Joker30.jpg

Joker31.jpg

Last edited:
Gipetto, I don't recall giving you permission to work on customs besides my medi bats! :mad

lol jk, great custom man :clap love the hair

ps, i know you havent even agreed to making me a medi, it's just a joke :p

Gipetto, I don't recall giving you permission to work on customs besides my medi bats! :mad

lol jk, great custom man :clap love the hair

ps, i know you havent even agreed to making me a medi, it's just a joke :p

haha thanks man! and you just may be in luck actually...if I do end up getting the DX02 and turns out nicely, I just may sell you my modded medi

Am I dreaming? :drool

The only further mods I would pay you to do would be the DX torso mod.

lol well if I could get myself a DX torso, I wouldn't get the DX at all haha. that's the only reason I'm deciding on getting a DX02. I've since then modded my medi to be pretty close in the torso. just haven't painted it up yet

The hair is stunning. Doesn't even look as if it's been cut. Stellar. Is this a modified DCD head?

these here i feel are a testament to how far along I've come in this hobby. I've had him for 2yrs and slowly been modding him since. from just sharpies to now using paints and sculpting clays

JokerConversion.jpg

JokerConversion2.jpg

Hope you don't mind me sharing this. This shows what an improvement your head is!

A lot of people always dissed that head sculpt. I had always liked it even though nearly everyone else favoured Hot Toys, that then moved on and favoured Imaresqd's, that then favoured Bobby's. It just lacked good hair mods and face repaints but the sculpt itself was flawless.

Hope you don't mind me sharing this. This shows what an improvement your head is!

you ruined the surprise!! haha j/k

no of course not! i don't mind. just for all to know though, like it says or rather I said :lol “these here I feel are a testament to how far along I've come in this hobby. I've had him for 2yrs and slowly been modding him since. from just sharpies to now using paints and sculpting clays"

A lot of people always dissed that head sculpt. I had always liked it even though nearly everyone else favoured Hot Toys, that then moved on and favoured Imaresqd's, that then favoured Bobby's. It just lacked good hair mods and face repaints but the sculpt itself was flawless.

couldn't of said it better myself. I feel this guy is quite similar to the medi TDK. after all the painstaking time you put into the mods, it comes out being able to compete with Hot Toys.

Wow, that hair is the best I've seen on these boards in my opinion. Great job!

The DCD head has a great foundation, you just need somebody with talent to build on it. Great job, Gipetto. Especially on the hair. It's damn near flawless.

thank you to the both of you! as you can see from 2yr my progress pics that K07 posted, the hair has had some rough and bad days up until now. It literally was a pain in the butt to get right, so I'm really glad you guys like it! means a lot to hear such kind words! thanks again

Back