Full Size Iron Man bust from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what, atleast a lemon has a purpose. It tastes good in stuff. This thing has no function now. It was meant as an aesthetic piece. But that's clearly no longer a function. It's a 700 dollar paper weight.

I can find a big rock outside and save myself 700. Dammit! I wished I did that. I really hope I can get a refund.

I am sure some excuse will be used why I can't return this. Just my luck, yet interestingly enough we have a bunch of different Freaks from different parts of the world who own this piece, that have suffered the wraith of the peeling lemon. I like my lemons mint! Especially when they are 700 smackers.

I feel cheated on my Sabretooth LSB.. Tijuana quality crap.

put some candy in that hollow piece of ^^^^ and hit it with a bat. :lol

Eli, that sucks dude, but Solidsnake will be the first one to tell you youre wrong.

As cool as the IM 1:1 bust looks, im glad i stayed away from the crappy paint, lame edition size, not even numbered on the base, and not even true 1:1 scale POS.

put some candy in that hollow piece of ^^^^ and hit it with a bat. :lol

Eli, that sucks dude, but Solidsnake will be the first one to tell you youre wrong.

As cool as the IM 1:1 bust looks, im glad i stayed away from the crappy paint, lame edition size, not even numbered on the base, and not even true 1:1 scale POS.

I would LOVE to see solidsnake just do that.

Everyone who has a bust, check if there is any whitening on your's and if your base is peeling. If this is happening to multiple people, I have a good hunch it's going to happen to the majority if not all down the road.

So far my bust is holding up and looks the way it did
when I first got it, but I must say I'm starting to get
paranoid. It seem's that slowly slowly a different person
is suffering from the Ironman fiasco..:D

So far my bust is holding up and looks the way it did
when I first got it, but I must say I'm starting to get
paranoid. It seem's that slowly slowly a different person
is suffering from the Ironman fiasco..:D

Notice any whitening in the paint?

Don't laugh. I am sensitive right now. These are my babies. :monkey2

I so need to get out of the statue game, and collect quilts as they seem safe.

Sorry Eli:D Actually when I think of a $700 collectible
dieing in the ass like this it really isn't funny is it.
I'll see you over on the quilts forum...:D

Sorry Eli:D Actually when I think of a $700 collectible
dieing in the ass like this it really isn't funny is it.
I'll see you over on the quilts forum...:D

I'll be the Josh of that forum. Posting 30,000 times. My entire life will be centered around posting about quilts!!! MADNESS!!!

Back