• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Silicone (Belial) Demon Mask & Sleeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!

My2010HalloweenCostume3.jpg

Thinking of selling my demon silicone mask and sleeves, sad to have to let it go. The mask is awesome and so are the sleeves. The mask conforms to your head nicely and moves realistically to match your facial expressions. The sleeves will fit pretty much any arm (seeing as the silicone stretches) allowing for realistic movement.

Honestly, I love this mask..but I need the $$$ :(

Here's a video of me wearing the set:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS35Zi1D538[/ame]

Has only been worn 3 times, is in mint condition. Comes with a head display.

Asking price $700 + shipping.

- Ralph

Last edited:
*bump*
Updated the price (lowered)

This has got to go folks :( Really need the cash. Really sweet deal (considering that this whole piece cost me nearly twice as much to get)

Watched this and the sharp dressed man video about 60 times last year when I was putting my demon outfit together. Man, would I love to get this set. Nice costume.

Hey Morgul :) Thanks!

Make me an offer, maybe we can work something out?

Last edited:
I wish I had the cash because that mask is utterly superb. Really beautiful stuff going on there and lord doesn't It fit you well. :D

* Final Bump *

Lowered the price to $700 + Shipping. If it doesn't sell here (and I'd rather a forum member gets it than anyone else), I'll put him on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back