• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PF Speeder bike, MR Falcon, MR Snowspeeder, CC X-wing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey there Freaks,

A few bits up for sale. I'm looking to sell only as I need the cash.
I have priced these bits to sell and they are priced sensibly, not crazy ebay prices!
UK only I'm afraid guys, as I have recently had a VERY bad experience selling abroad

Due to the size of these bits, I will have to insist on cash/bank transfer and collection only.

First up:
MR Millenium Falcon. #357 of 1500
Immaculate condition and the lights all work. Comes with mirrored base, 2x display plaques, plug and adaptor, COA and box. Very light surface scratch to the mirror base.
Asking SOLD
dsc0689lu.jpg

dsc0688tq.jpg

dsc0692sj.jpg

dsc0687a.jpg

dsc0685z.jpg

MR Snowspeeder. #856 of 1500
Excellent condition. Comes with mirrored base and perspex cover, stands/stilts, display plaque, COA and box.
Very small hairline crack on wing (pictured) about half inch long. The crack was there when I bought it and only noticed it WEEKS later.
£350 ONO
dsc0710o.jpg

dsc0712y.jpg

dsc0713h.jpg

dsc0715ze.jpg

dsc0716bc.jpg

Continued below.......................

Last edited:
SideShow premium format Biker scout and speeder bike. LTD edition.
Immaculate condition. Comes with very heavy stand and box. Awesome piece.
SOLD.

dsc0694k.jpg

dsc0699mk.jpg

dsc0698l.jpg

dsc0697k.jpg

Here's a VERY rare opportunity!:
Captain Cardboard studio scale X-wing model. Completely built and painted by Scott Boon. These are near to impossible to get now. Casted off of the same molds as the screen used studio scale models. Very large and extremely detailed. Scott built this up and added fiber optics to the X-wing cockpit and R2D2, and added LED's to the thrusters at the rear. He then made the base by hand which also lights up the descriptive. This is a very special piece!
SOLD.

dsc0703u.jpg

dsc0706i.jpg

dsc0705t.jpg

dsc0708qu.jpg

If you like the look of anything then please PM me. Further pics available upon request.

Cheers all,
Smally.

Last edited:
Damn some sweet pieces at great prices pity you don't want any trades, have a free bump from a fellow SW fan. I wish I could get that falcon.

Thanks Maverick!

Falcon now sold!

Bigsilva77 - if iwas to post to you in CA it would be around £120 insured dude. Having recently lost a lot of money due to a buyer in USA, I would have to speak via pm first.

Cheers
Smally

Last chance before these pieces go on Ebay guys. Are you sure you dont want to make an offer on anything?

Smally.

Back