• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Great Master Replicas items (Han ANH Baster & Luke ROTJ V2 Saber) *GREAT PRICES*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Great Master Replicas items (Han ANH Baster & Luke ROTJ V2 Saber) *GREAT PRICES*

I have several MR items that I'm looking to move on to other collectors to make room for all of my 1:1 robots, which continue to take over my home

As always, I'd rather sell to a fellow collector here for a little less than current values than resort to Evilbay.

PM me with any questions or interest.

NOTE: Pics below are not mine. But I can take pics of anything here and email them directly to you...

---------

Han Solo 1:1 ANH Blaster Limited Edition (SW-101)

New/Mint In Box (opened only for inspection), and includes numbered Plaque, COA, and the nifty black presentation box would red foam interior in came packed in. No acrylic case or stand, just the blaster MIB with packaging and paperwork.

mr-hanblaster3-m.jpg

Asking $1,600 shipped total within U.S.

--------

Luke Skywalker 1:1 ROTJ Version Two Lightsaber Limited Edition (SW-171)

New/Mint (saber is still in plastic bag), and includes numbered Plaque, all paperwork (including COA and cleaning cloth), and Display stand. There is a small crack on the display base near one of the stands.

41KHuqxmJUL._SX425_.jpg

Asking $975 shipped total within U.S.

-----

Again, PM me with any questions or requests for photos. I can ship outside the U.S., but will be subject to addition S&H fees.

Paypal accepted.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Great Master Replicas items (Han ANH Baster & Luke ROTJ V2 Saber) *GREAT PRIC

Updated thread.

2 Items left.

Back