• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MR Maul + Triforce + SS Bio *UPDATED 8-20-15*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's what I have and what I'm looking to get, shipping is free to lower 48 on all items.

SS Chopper Bio - displayed briefly, mint, comes with all boxes $320 OBO

MR Darth Maul saber - Good condition, comes with plaque, COA, and I can include the custom case I had made. It's a full size case that matches all the newer MR cases. Saber only $250 OBO with the case: $370 OBO if the saber sells without the case I'll put that up for sale.

Project Triforce Predator M3 Replica - mint, never displayed and comes with everything. $250 OBO

Project Triforce COG Snub Pistol - mint, displayed briefly, comes with everything $280

iPhone 4 - Great condition, works perfect, includes box with charger and cable - $100 shipped OBO

Kenner Snowspeeder - in good condition, tested electronics and they work! Box is in decent shape. $60 shipped OBO

Kenner Dagobah - includes the stick and one plastic box, outer box is in good structural shape but has no foam insert $20 shipped OBO

Kenner X-wing: box coloring is great but it barely holds it's own shape $40 OBO

HCG Predator 2 Bio - $300 shipped OBO SOLD

Master Replicas Predator 2 Spear - *Artist Proof* $340 shipped OBO SOLD

I will probably be adding more items in the next few days. Please excuse the oddly positioned pics lol. Lots of feedback on RS if needed. Comedichistorian is my ebay handle as well. Also have Hot Toys

FullSizeRender (2).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_0009.JPGIMG_0130.JPGIMG_0011.JPGFullSizeRender (3).jpgFullSizeRender (6).jpg'.jpgk.jpgView attachment 173489View attachment 173493

Last edited:
Re: FS: MR Maul + Triforce + SS Bio *New Items Added 3/11

Any chance of you selling the Shuriken?

Back