• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*S O L D * FS Master Replicas Alien Motion Tracker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedrake707

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

LAST CALL, final price lowering.

I have for sale 1 Master Replicas Alien Motion Tracker Collectible. This is a great model of the tracker used in the movie and lights up and makes sounds as well as being a display piece. It comes with the acrylic case, base, tracker, strap, coa, instructions, and plaque. The prop and all contents are in mint condition except for the base which has a tiny bit of wear in the back (2 small dings) These are NOT VISIBLE when the item is on display as they are behind the tracker and the prop covers them up.

I have the inner packing/outer shipping box ect!

The last 2 sold for $840 and $709. I am asking only $575 + shipping and will eat the paypal fee.

NOW ASKING ONLY $495

FINAL PRICE DROP ASKING $450!

Last edited:
Re: FS Master Replicas Alien Motion Tracker

Awesome piece for an awesome price. I would consider buying this if I wasn't already in for a few pre-order's. This shouldn't last long!

Re: FS Master Replicas Alien Motion Tracker

Awesome piece for an awesome price. I would consider buying this if I wasn't already in for a few pre-order's. This shouldn't last long!

Thanks! Yeah it is a great piece.

Price lowered again as well!

Re: PRICE LOWERED FS Master Replicas Alien Motion Tracker

The longer this beauty is up for sale...the more I want to purchase it. PLEASE someone buy it :)

Back