• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! Hot toys Iron man, predator , terminator LOWEST PRICE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! hot toys dark knight, iron man, and more! Must sell

Pm sent and payment 1-19-15 [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! hot toys dark knight, iron man, and more! Must sell

Bump for response, still no contact 1-21-15

PLease contact me by pm buddy ;)

Payment sent for HT Jack Sparrow. Please confirm. Thanks.

updated WITH A FEW NEW FIGURES AND LOWER PRICES

pm sent to you paid yesterday but didnt got your reply. please reply to my pm n let me know about shipping

have sent you address as well

pm sent again

Jacob please reply bro.

New lowered prices

Hay Jacob Your pm is full bro. tried to pm you. can you plz send me tracking info thanks

Back