• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! Hot toys Iron man, predator , terminator LOWEST PRICE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! hot toys dark knight, iron man, and more! Must sell

and for anyone who said people shouldnt buy from me need to know that i lost my house and pretty much all my cherished possessions and belongings in a fire. that is the only reason that i was afk for so long. i had a lot to deal with and im sorry if i had to put that above all else but i sure any of you would have done the same thing. but i have come to a comfortable point where i can give you guys the some attention. so i am shipping all items owed by the end of the week. once again i am sorry and im greatful for your patience. God bless and have a wonderful day

Re: FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! hot toys dark knight, iron man, and more! Must sell

Yesterday paid action figure custom modded Rainman Bill Butcher figure via PayPal.
I am sure all will go well!
Many thanks to the seller so long since I was busy and all sold the same figure!
Waiting for the tracking number and the parcel)

Attachments

• 0_ff60c_5e7c0985_XL.jpg
    0_ff60c_5e7c0985_XL.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 0_ff60a_9b812ab6_XL.jpg
    0_ff60a_9b812ab6_XL.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 89
  • $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 90

Good day to all.
It so happened that I tried to buy from this seller figurine Butcher's bill.
Going on ebey I saw on sale a figure that so long sought for money available to me.I opened the lot and saw that there is a calculation of delivery to Russia, but in the description says that the lot only for American buyers.
Not being sure what to send to Russia is impossible (because the shipping is US $80,69 was calculated and included in the cost of the lot) I used the option "buy now" and bought the lot.
Then the seller contacted me and very politely explained that, unfortunately, lot for sale in America alone, as I had indicated what was the cost of the delivery to Russia, but if it's hard then I will give him the address in America where he will be able to send a figure, and I it from there going forward.
The seller refused it saying that he can't send anywhere other than the address specified in my payment of Ebey, and suggested me to buy this figure through drink PAL, but I definitely pointed out in the notes of payment to a U.S. shipping address.
I did it 6 days ago and transferred the sum to the seller, for which he won the auction then the seller disappeared.
I started to worry, wrote him letters in Ebey but the response was silence.
On day 4, I opened a dispute in PayPal and today the seller contacted me and assured me that all this time could not get in touch, but now he is willing to send me the figure, as soon as I close the dispute in PayPal.
I replied that if I close the dispute, and he never sends me a figure and then stop responding then I can not open the dispute again, and this is my safety, as the transfer amount was not small.
To which the seller replied that he was not sure that, after he sent me the figure I will close the dispute because I don't know but he's got a reputation gained over the years.
Well I said.
Let's translate that argument into the category of claims, You write to PayPal that nothing was sent, and I'll write what I want money back. After that the money will come back to me again and I'll send them to You, and You already don't like send me the figure of a Butcher's bill.
In this case, you confirm your reputation as an honest seller, and I will guarantee PayPal in case of fraud.
After that, the seller was gone again.

In conclusion, I want to say, I'm not accusing the seller and understand his fears, but I note that none of this would not have happened if he sent the figure immediately after receiving the money, or at least warned me not to get in touch for 6 days.
In any case, good luck to the seller, well, I'll wait how this will end.

i did not sell to the russian buyer because i was away on work for 4 days not 6, and he then opened a claim. after i found out about he still wanted me to ship the figure without him closing the claim. and to add to it i was shipping to an unverified address . so anyone who has sold at paypal knows that i would have to be an idiot to ship to and unverified address while i have an open claim there would be no way for me to protect myself from him receiving the figure and still keeping the claim open. not saying he would of but its happened in the past and im not putting myself out there to be ripped off again. i was doing him a favor by shipping to the ut off to work for 3 days go home and saw all the crap had happened , so sellers beware of this buyer. just be catious he doesnt ask you to ship to an unlinked ,unverified address and then starts a claim during the 4 day processing time the listing clearly states.

Might I suggest not listing items for sale if you cannot ship them immediately, alternatively messaging the buyer immediately to advise them of any delay you may have.

May I ask if all peeps have now received their items please?, or what has happened in your situation - please feel free to message if you prefer.
Thanks.
Shell
x :duff

and for anyone who said people shouldnt buy from me need to know that i lost my house and pretty much all my cherished possessions and belongings in a fire. that is the only reason that i was afk for so long. i had a lot to deal with and im sorry if i had to put that above all else but i sure any of you would have done the same thing. but i have come to a comfortable point where i can give you guys the some attention. so i am shipping all items owed by the end of the week. once again i am sorry and im greatful for your patience. God bless and have a wonderful day

Jake, sorry to hear that mate. Hang in there, it'll get better.

Lowered prices on my last few figures. They must go . Priced to sell

Wait a minute! I sent payment on the HT T-800 BD too! What now?

Bad business bro. He told me the T800 was still available and to send the payment amount we had talked about plus 4% in paypal fees to his account and I did. Next thing I know I wake up this morning with a refund because he made a mistake and got confused on the price we had agreed too. SMH :mad:

new figs added and prices lowered

as to texas finest. i was under the impression he was buying 2 figs and becasue of that i would give him a deal. once he back out of the second figure and i realized that he sent payment for the one figure as if he still had the deal for both. so i did refund him his money asap . sorry but the deal was only valid if he bought both figures

Lets be clear here, I didn't back out of any deal. You were confused on which figures you had available. First you said you had the 2 figures I wanted and we agreed to a deal, then you didn't have them, then you did but yet one had already been sold. So you told me to just send payment for the T800 and I did. The mistake was on your end for not knowing what you did and didn't have. I didn't back out of any deal. Anyways hotcus did refund my money back the next day for his misunderstanding. Thanks.

My question is hotcuss when you going to put some good figures up for cheap ! Cheap cheap! I need a Hulk

lowered prices even more

Back