• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! Hot toys Iron man, predator , terminator LOWEST PRICE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! hot toys dark knight, iron man, and more! Must sell

Tried to send a PM inbox is full

Re: FS LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!!! hot toys dark knight, iron man, and more! Must sell

Payment sent 1-24 but item still hasn't shipped. You said the snow caused problems for you but it's been two weeks. You're active online but not responding to PM's. I would like it shipped by tomorrow (Monday 2-9) or just issue me a refund immediately.

Was the last post just ignored????? I was not contacted. What's going on? Mods are going to be made aware of this issue.

Was the last post just ignored????? I was not contacted. What's going on? Mods are going to be made aware of this issue.

Yup. Same problem here. No reply from Jacob after paying for two weeks. I opened up a paypal case.

I'd better post a warning here too - although I received the figures I'd paid for, there was a problem with one part which the seller has not addressed, despite a promise of a partial refund a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah i pmed went ignored as well

I purchased two figures from him it took about two weeks but I got them, they were in great shape so I do not understand the recent activities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll back that up. Jake is a very decent chap. I've dealt with him a couple of times and never had any issues.

sent u pm bro plz reply.

waiting

Yea anyone who buys now is crazy

Whatever the reason, the fact remains that a boardie had to resort to a paypal claim.

hey everyone, im sorry for the late response of any messages you wrote that i was unable to respond to. i want to let everyone know that i still have the items listed and that any order previously purchased will be shipping by the end of this week. sorry for any confusion and thanks for being patient.

just send me a message if you are interested.

Back