• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Joker DX01 - Mint in Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirthew

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I bought two of these when they first came out and never displayed them... now it is time to unload them... Both are mint in box and never have been displayed...

Price: $325.00 Each....Shipped in the US. Will Ship World Wide, but buyer pays actual shipping.

Up on ebay: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280576697003

Here are the pics:

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

Edit: Clarified Pricing.

Last edited:
I thank everyone for wanting to sell theirs as well.. But we are talking about mine today... :) I am glad that I could do all you research for ya! :)

Still available... going on Ebay on Sunday... Have a great one!

I think you'd do better on here selling it at $250.00 or under. I wouldn't go under $240.00 as these are really selling way over $260.00 on ebay. If you want to be good to a fellow freak, then you can drop it as much as you'd like. I know I couldn't sell mine for less than $250.00 shipped.

I agree with GodofWar. $350 is ridiculous, as is $325. $240-$260 is a more reasonable price IMO, especially for a fellow Freak member. Nevertheless, good luck on your sale.

if you're willing to drop to $250ish, LMK, still kicking myself in the ass for not getting it at $140...

He can sell em for what he wants people yeesh, if buyers were able to make prices the world would be screwed up.

I don't know why I would want to loose 75 dollars for just being a nice guy... I was a nice guy once and the dude threw it up on ebay for almost twice what he offered me... Told me it was going into his collection and going to treasure it... two weeks later... it was up on ebay... So I decided it doesn't pay to be a 'good guy'

Anyway... up on Ebay now...

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280576697003

Yeah, I know it sucks when someone turns around the deal they got to make a profit...But thats the risk. Who is to say Joker DX doesn't increase more in value and someone buy it from you for $325 and then sells it for $400 during the Christmas shopping time...

I was looking at your sale thread, and I was interested in your Joker DX, but like most said $250ish range would have been cool...However, I noticed that you put yours up on EBAY for $325 plus free ship...Well, I think your going to pay between $30-40 on fees once it sells (ebay charges 10-12%), plus $9.75 on paypal fees (3%), and since your doing free ship that would be roughly $15-$20...
So $325 - $35 (Ebay fees) - $9.75 (paypal) - $15 for ship that would be $265.25...So you probably could have listed that here for that price and it would have sold..

Im not judging you on your listing...Im just saying you could have sold it for a little less...Well good luck on your sell...

Back