• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT CR Superman + Iminime Headsculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
Have to part with these to fund some new toys - hope they go to good homes :wave

Pics will be added tomorrow

1. Hot Toys CR Superman - Pretty much perfect condition. $170 - PENDING

- I can sell the Box and the crystal base parted out if anyone is interested, as I have an offer for the figure on his own.

2. 2 Iminime heads (I am a VIP member and don't need the free heads I am eligible for, so i'm selling the slots) - $100 each - 1 SOLD, 1 PENDING

Shipping will be at cost so I can get you a quote depending on your location. Roughly $20 for US, $15 for Europe, $10 for UK.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Elvis1976 Jim Lee Batman + HT CR Superman + Iminime Headsculpts

Great deal on that Elvis1976 custom. If I had the money I'd be all over that. Good luck with the sell.

Do you have pics of the Elvis Batman custom?

What are the Iminime heads? Photosucket blocked at work! :mad:

Ski

Updated - got a bunch of PMs on the Batman which I will go through in order received until someone pays.

Thanks for the interest :wave

What are the Iminime heads? Photosucket blocked at work! :mad:

Ski

I actually haven't posted any pics. You can take your pick of any current iminime project.

Damn would have loved that Jim Lee Batman :(

Good luck with the sales :rock

Thanks man

Sorry for those who will miss out on the Batman - wish I had enough for everyone :lol

Back