• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys BR Joker HS, 2011 Toy Fair Bale HS and more *UK SELLER*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its late and I may regret this in the morning but what the hell I need the cash, for sale I have the following....

Hot Toys Bank Robber 'main' headsculpt - Recently purchased, but I've since decided it doesn't look right on my DX01 so up it goes. Asking for £40 inc P&P

Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batsuit Begins 2011 Toy Fair Exclusive Christian Bale/Bruce Wayne Headsculpt - hope that makes it clear what I'm selling here (lol) this is just the Bale headsculpt nothing else. I bet I live to regret this breaking up a rare figure and all but I don't think I'm ever going to want to sell the figure likewise I don't think I'm ever going to pose him with the Bale headsculpt so up it goes. Minty mint, never been used. Asking for £80 inc P&P

DC Direct Arkham Asylum Batman - still sealed Batman from series 1 of DC Direct's figures from Batman Arkham Asylum. Asking for £40 inc P&P

The above prices include postage as long as you're in the UK, anywhere else in the world and it will cost you extra. I'd like payment via Paypal marked as Gift or obviously with you paying the fees whatever they may be

Pics can be taken on request although the earliest now will be when I get home from work tomorrow

Last edited:
Back