FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up frodo and he is incredible. I now of course must have Sam and I hope they make merry and pippen. I would love to have the whole fellowship, Saruman and King Theoden.

2884chy.jpg

2cdkbwk.jpg

I just can't believe with the quality of these figs they're going for that low. I mean, great deal but wow.

I think it went so cheap because the seller is new and alot of people didn't want to take the chance. If I would've seen this, I would've went for it for that price.

I think it went so cheap because the seller is new and alot of people didn't want to take the chance. If I would've seen this, I would've went for it for that price.

Yeah, being a new seller definitely affects price... but not that much. Very odd to see a fairly new (and great) figure sell for so far below retail.

Just noticed this was an auction, no BIN. :horror

:monkey2

LOTR is going C O L D

When it comes to eBay, you can sometimes pick up something for real cheap while other auctions go for alot more. I got the Two Towers complete soundtrack for $35 while in some auctions it went for $150 plus. Sometimes it has to do with the time the auction goes off, how new the seller is, and how his auction comes up in a search. I've learned to do different searches for the same thing because sometimes you find an auction that no one is hitting on because it will only pop up using weird keywords.

It didn't help that the seller didn't put Lord of the Rings in the title.

It probably didn't. And the trouble with eBay is that their search engine can sometimes not show you things that it should. You really have to be clever in the way you search.

It didn't help that the seller didn't put Lord of the Rings in the title.

Well I just typed in "Sideshow Sam" and he was what popped up... usually LOTR, or a film title is unnecessary in a search.

Either way, some factors playing against it... but still for an auction of an any exclusive to end that low is very surprising to me.

I really, really hope Spooktacular will bring more LOTR 1/6 figures...
if not...then I would agree this line is dead...
but why did SS say during ComicCon that the line was far from dead?...

I really, really hope Spooktacular will bring more LOTR 1/6 figures...
if not...then I would agree this line is dead...
but why did SS say during ComicCon that the line was far from dead?...

Probably so that we will continue to buy GTG? Imagine the amount of cancellations for GTG flooding in if SS announces the end of the LOTR line at ComicCon ..

Back