FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Your item left the United States from FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099 at 10:15 PM on September 9, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later"

USPS really sucks!!!!!:mad::mad:

The wait is worth it.

006-16.jpg

maybe its destiny....the Fellowship is showing on TV today, but then again maybe its not cos tomorrow is Sunday and so no chance of getting either hobbit till Monday or later :monkey2

Got a $40 GC with my Iron Man helmet. Went ahead and got Samwise to go with Mr. Frodo.

Got a $40 GC with my Iron Man helmet. Went ahead and got Samwise to go with Mr. Frodo.

WTG Mike!

When I got my Frodo and Sam, they were on second chance, and that was way back in May I think. At that time, they were on low quantity alert and had less than 30 units each showing. That changed some time back and they haven't been on low quantity alert since. I can't believe that so many people cancelled these. :confused:

"Your item left the United States from FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099 at 10:15 PM on September 9, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later"

USPS really sucks!!!!!:mad::mad:

Maybe it's coming by boat!

Or ship!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

You need to get one of Entropy Chicken's awesome rings Krayt. :cool:

Where are the pics of that? I might need one too.

In the meantime, I've been futzing and water-treating Frodo, trying to get all his layers to look right.

He's still wet here:

FUTZINGFrodo1.jpg

And for those who wanted to know.....

FUTZINGFrodonaked.jpg

If only I had Samwise.

:)

Last edited:
Where are the pics of that? I might need one too.

In the meantime, I've been futzing and water-treating Frodo, trying to get all his layers to look right.

He's still wet here:

FUTZINGFrodo1.jpg

And for those who wanted to know.....

FUTZINGFrodonaked.jpg

If only I had Samwise.

:)

Come on, Man! Get a GC and go get that tater lover! :)

When I move into my new house in Nov. I am going to have to get Frodo outta storage and pose him ala Return of the King. :cool:

FUTZINGFrodonaked.jpg

If only I had Samwise.

:)[/QUOTE]

Would you pose how Randall thought LOTR should have ended in Clerks 2? I might when I get mine. Does anyone make 1/6 scale poo?:D

another day gone and usps still saying the same thing

NOT HAPPY!

I know. I was expecting Sam today and Frodo Wednesday. I hate USPS tracking system. If it's like my HT Batman, it'll just show up and the tracking system just doesn't update. Hang in there, hopefully we'll all have our little guys by the end of the week!

I know. I was expecting Sam today and Frodo Wednesday. I hate USPS tracking system. If it's like my HT Batman, it'll just show up and the tracking system just doesn't update. Hang in there, hopefully we'll all have our little guys by the end of the week!

this is what what it says today:

16-09-2008 08:34 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES
:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

It means I am gonna have to pay customs a certain amount extra inorder to receive it
this is only the 2nd time this has happened to me but it still sucks

Got my Sam today! Took pics, but trying to figure out how to show you them from photobucket. Quick comment BUY HIM!!!! Expecting Frodo tomorrow so I'll have my Hobbits!

Back