Frodo 1/4 Ordering - WE NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gray Hulk was the exception, not the rule. That was a very rare--probably unprecedented--thing for Sideshow to do, and I highly doubt that we will see something like that anytime soon. I would expect Sideshow to stick to their usual routine 99.9% of the time.

JSAuctionService said:
PLEASE lets not make this another "Grey Hulk" debacle with many
p_____ off people (such as myself) upset at having missed ordering it. :banghead

Yep. Its all fun and games until someone loses an exclusive. :medic

Hells of Iron said:
Yep. Its all fun and games until someone loses an exclusive. :medic

EXACTLY HoI - couldn't have said it ANY better than that!

JS :banghead

tomandshell said:
Gray Hulk was the exception, not the rule. That was a very rare--probably unprecedented--thing for Sideshow to do, and I highly doubt that we will see something like that anytime soon. I would expect Sideshow to stick to their usual routine 99.9% of the time.
Everything is the exception, not the rule, the first time it happens. ;)

I hope you're right, but I'm not banking on it. I'm going to be loitering on the newsletter page all evening on Thursday. I'm not going to miss out on a possible, unannounced exclusive.

If Sideshow does another surprise "exclusive exclusive" like the Hulk, it'll be when we're least expecting it. Hulk just kind of snuck in between all of the excitement surrounding the Star Wars 12" and both new LOTR lines. Now that we're all paranoid and on the look out, things will go back to normal for a while. Once we're all relaxed and have let our guard down, they may spring another surprise on us. But I wouldn't expect them to shake us up like that again anytime soon...

If there is an unannounced exclusive, there will be plenty to go around, but I still believe the lack of a Priority Preorder points to no exclusive for Frodo.

tomandshell said:
If Sideshow does another surprise "exclusive exclusive" like the Hulk, it'll be when we're least expecting it. Hulk just kind of snuck in between all of the excitement surrounding the Star Wars 12" and both new LOTR lines. Now that we're all paranoid and on the look out, things will go back to normal for a while. Once we're all relaxed and have let our guard down, they may spring another surprise on us. But I wouldn't expect them to shake us up like that again anytime soon...

If there is an unannounced exclusive, there will be plenty to go around, but I still believe the lack of a Priority Preorder points to no exclusive for Frodo.

I agree. A missed oportunity for the glowing blue sting exclusive. May be for the 12" figure.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I agree. A missed oportunity for the glowing blue sting exclusive. May be for the 12" figure.

I'd rather have a light-up Sting on the PF than the 12-inch figure. I guess we'll find out this week.

SST has posted the Official Preview Announcement on their site; I expect that the full announcement with pix will come in the next week or so. Not really into the PF figures, but I figured someone here might be interested...PS

Back