Fright Night and Demons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are still happening ! It's been tough finding time to work on them lately due to other work but hang in there :)

Yes, I would like some Demons as well as They Live aliens and Mr Barlow! Maybe a Jerry too! Come on Russ! Cough up the goods!!! :lol

Not sure if you around when they were offered; but both Barlow and They Live aliens were offered long ago.

Ah, gotcha... I didn't see that, but I'm sure releasing them again would make a lot of people happy.

definately rereleasing them, sorry, I got pulled back in on the new G. DelToro film :/ , but still creeping along w the new sculpts

Barlow! Nice working with Del Toro! Yeah! Ok. Enough glute smooching. I'm begging for Colin Baker. Your sculpt, not the actor. Ew.

Yeah, its my job, good and bad, I gotta take the career work but that puts me behind w the 1/6 heads..lol

1 by 1 , I see others tackling and finishing head sculpts that I'm in progress on, it's frustratin !!

Yeah, its my job, good and bad, I gotta take the career work but that puts me behind w the 1/6 heads..lol

1 by 1 , I see others tackling and finishing head sculpts that I'm in progress on, it's frustratin !!

Its understandable and anyway your headsculpts are crazy good and worth the wait :)

Back